WRX's in Atlanta? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX's in Atlanta? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Jermaine Dupri & Ludacris - Welcome to Atlanta Gimmie my cookie....

Jermaine Dupri & Ludacris - Welcome to Atlanta

Gimmie my cookie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    aww....crap. all out of cookies. will you accept my sincere congradulations instead?

Yo

Where's everyone? I see all this talk and none of the walking

I'm up around the 400/285 area. I normally commute up peachtree ind. everyday, but drive up 400 (to mansell) frequently. Don't know if I'd run ya' on the freeway, but I'll see what I can do from a stop. (13.40X@100.XX at sdr last friday...first time racing with a manual too!).

Do you know a guy named Ben Lee? He's one of my coworkers and owns a black ati procharged 99 cobra. I think he said the last dyno run he did amounted to a hair under 500 at the wheels. He organizes a lot of mustang get togethers...or so he says.

-James-
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

Am those are great times at the strip!!!! What mods do you have? I would love to take my car to the strip to see what it will run but since it is a vert it is hard to run on the strip. I don't know Ben. Never seen his car either...Does he belong to a mustang club here in the Atlanta area? Thanks for the reply!!!
    2001 SVT Cobra Vert
    Silver/Black Top/Polished Wheels
    281RWHP/286RWTQ Stock
    100MM Densecharger CAI
    Mobil 1

I am looking to move to atlanta...anyone know of any good Electrical Engineering jobs. i am going down easter weekend with my girlfriend to check it out. I have not been there yet but i hear it a great place to live. i am goign over easter weekend so if there are any cool places i should check out let me know. i have never been there before...
    wrxfx Intake
    K&N Filter
    OZ 17" Superleggera
    Dunlop 215/45 W-10
    Brullen Cat-Back

Originally posted by snoword
    I am looking to move to atlanta...anyone know of any good Electrical Engineering jobs.
    Lockheed's Union is on strike right now. They may be accepting resumes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.