lexus 250 something...CRUSHED

This is a discussion on lexus 250 something...CRUSHED within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; off the I-8, and a two lane stop light with a really quick one lane drop into a great turn ...

car

lexus 250 something...CRUSHED

off the I-8, and a two lane stop light with a really quick one lane drop into a great turn over freeway. Guy comes up next to me at light, revs, I rev. Take him without a problem into the lane drop (he honks) and around the corner. He catches up and another light now on city sreets. He is behind me, getting colse to rear like he's the man. Light turns green, I quickly change lanes to move in front of a semi that was at the light. Lexus follows, tries to pass me on the right of a one lane road. Another light is rapidle approaching, I'm not even pushing car, it's like at 4000, I am way ahead, so I let him go around. He realizes that there is a light, it's red, and ne has to slam on brakes. He looses traction and swings sideays to a stop. I laugh.

Cheap lexus punk!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cheap Lexus what?

If it was an ES 250, don't get a hard on bub. True he started it and his car is as fast as molasses but the cheap Lexus jokes
    Allow myself to introduce myself

there's no such thing as a cheap Lexus. they're just a little slower, but still awesome cars
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.