Stock WRX vs 2001 Camaro SS - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Stock WRX vs 2001 Camaro SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Say what you will aheineken.....to each his own. But I'd still smoke you. I always say this..... If you hit ...

Say what you will aheineken.....to each his own.

But I'd still smoke you.

I always say this.....

If you hit a light with the opponent with your gf in the car, WRX or SS Camaro, I think you'd take the SS Camaro. Unless of course you're not the racing type.

Most girls don't go for a loser...

Just my $.02

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd still take the WRX... its not the size of the engine... its how you take the turns that gets her juices flowin... not to mention I dont have to make up for something im lacking with the big engine
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    I'd still take the WRX... its not the size of the engine... its how you take the turns that gets her juices flowin... not to mention I dont have to make up for something im lacking with the big engine
    haha...classic. BTW, most (99%) of chicks dont give a **** if you win or lose a race, its how your car looks...body kits are a plus for them.
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

Originally posted by BassMan097
    haha...classic. BTW, most (99%) of chicks dont give a **** if you win or lose a race, its how your car looks...body kits are a plus for them.
    Very true. My friend with a Tiburon has a hot ass gf. I'm sure it's not cause of the car, but still.... And god knows those things can't pick up.
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

This is true enough... how do you think Civic drivers can still get some hotties? Add a bodykit.. throw on some 20" rims and some sparcos... and boom, u have a bangin ride and gf
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

Civic Drivers with hotties.... Who Where they at?

haha.... now that will be the day. I have seen a couple, but its a rare sight. G/f's maybe. Hot ones..... nope

-Ryan

It happens every once in a while.. sometimes anyways
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

Exactly

There's a car club that we all go to and i just met a kid, real cool guy, with a relatively new 350Z (about 9000 miles)...He's sponsored by Toyo, NOS, and some other company, and, of course, has the corresponding stickers. He has a custom body kit that looks quite nice, similar to the veilside, very unique rims (19's), and a custom exhaust. Without the Nitrous he dynoed at 240, with it just a hair over 300. Now, this car club has been around for years and f40's, gt2's, and modded vipers have been known to show up there. However, seeing as how we are in the new age of rice, you would not believe how much attention his car gets. Granted, he did a wonderful job on it...its not riced out, very nice looking, original kit. However, I'm a performance guy, and when i see people (esp cheap F&F type chicks) absolutely drooling over a 240 whp car, it makes me laugh..FYI, parked next to him was a 00 mustang GT, very stock looking, except of course for the gigantic FMIC (around 500 whp)...Was anyone looking at this car??? No...well, nobody but me
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

I have to agree with 2003WRX on the switch. I too came over from the LS1 camp (2000 Formula - also had a '96 LT1 Z28 vert before that) because I live in a very hilly area and after a particularly bad winter last year and many near-death experiences (and missing lots of work) I decided the Formula just wasn't practical daily, year-round transportation. I loved that car more than any other and not a day goes by that I don't miss driving it. But, the fact that my Rex can cut through snow and ice like a hot knife through butter and come out unphased does a heck of a lot for one's peace of mind. My wagon is a heck of a lot more practical than the F-bod's I've owned before, and it's a very fun little car.
    We need to all smoke the peace pipe - after all, both the WRX and F-body camps have cars that will smoke most Mustangs and Rice - which are the real enemy here, right? Each car has it's highs and lows, and it just comes down to personal preference. I will always love and respect F-bodies, but I'm really hooked an Subies now, too!
    "Jesus saves, Gretzky scores"

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
    morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~Frank Sinatra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.