WRX vs. 325i
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. 325i within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was cruisin down the road in this hot as hell weather crankin the tunes, when some kid does a ...

WRX

WRX vs. 325i

I was cruisin down the road in this hot as hell weather crankin the tunes, when some kid does a flyby. Now at this point, I was going 70 so he must've been going 90 +. I get behind him and eventually we pull up to a fresh red light. I look over and he does the head nod. I rev a little to signal that it was on. It was almost timed perfectly and I guessed the light right. The left turn arrow turned yellow then red. When it turned red my light turned green.

I got a hella launch! I must've had it at 3400k, and I actually squealed my tires! (never done that before when launching) Next thing I know, I'm about 6 cars ahead and I shut it down at about 60. The kid was cool about it, when we pulled up to another light and he was turning left, he gave a thumbs up.

mod is in my sig.
    Last edited by WRX; 07-02-2003 at 07:30 PM.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Until I read the bottom.. I was gonna say 'never squeeled on a launch... ur not launching hard enough!'.. would have explained the 14.6... but i will eat my own words.... awesome race!! I have only gotten a chance to race the X5.. i want to race some of the other BMWs
    Last edited by STIwish; 07-02-2003 at 01:44 PM.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

WRX
    LOL! I know, my time would be slow if I were manual. But my time is hella good for the auto!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

34k huh? Ya get that new Vishnu turbine upgrade?
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

WRX
    hardy har. I just caught that myself. I'll go ahead and fix it.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.