WRX vs GTS celica - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs GTS celica within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my momy huh. Dude ive been moved out of the house for 1 year now. Believe me... you have no ...

my momy huh.

Dude ive been moved out of the house for 1 year now.

Believe me... you have no idea what your talking about.

The only reason i cant afford insurance.. is because other JACKA$$ES with this car have ruined it for me.

And JACKA$$ES my age, and not mature as i am.. have ruined it for me.

You can blame my GENERATION.

But just you wait. You sound like another typical "Oh thats a stupid teenager" kinda adult... and youre very stereotypical. Im not waisting my typing on you anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, let's all chill out, yeah? No need for personal attacks here. Especially that mommy statement was just out of no where.

They are quick, but I have never lost to one from a start or a roll. I also raced a new MR2 spyder and killed him. He then said he could beat me up a canyon road and I beat him again. You just have to drive your wrex like you hate it. I chirped all four tires in second the other day on some wet pavement.
    "Work All Day to Drive All Night"

02 WRB WRX Gone But Not Forgotten
    Injen CAI, Turboxs BOV and MBC, Whiteline Springs, 18" ADR rims, Clear Side Reflectors, Kartboy Short Shifter, KB bushings, KB shift knob, Reverse Indiglow Gauges, Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge and A/F, Push Start Ignition, Scooby Sport Down Pipe and Mid pipe, God Speed Uppipe, Turboxs custom unichip, Bosal Muffler

Originally posted by toddwrx
    They are quick, but I have never lost to one from a start or a roll. I also raced a new MR2 spyder and killed him. He then said he could beat me up a canyon road and I beat him again. You just have to drive your wrex like you hate it. I chirped all four tires in second the other day on some wet pavement.
    Thats not good for your transmission.

>Dude ive been moved out of the house for 1 year now. <
    Is that why you get an insurance quote with your mom(step) and three cars? Just because you live on your own doesn't mean jack.

if your in the market for a sports coupe and wanna look good then celica is a good car. other than that it is a piece of crap IMO. not worth the money they ask for it.

Toyota don't produce pieces of crap. The Celica isn't my cup of tea either, but it's a moderately stylish and quick automobile. Certainly Toyota upped their game compared with the previous two gens of Celicas!

-Pace

Very true. I hear the celicas are going to be discontinued, but I heard it on a forum sooooo.....

tan
    Which forum did you hear that from?

just a rumor but a rsx forum by a celica owner

I doubt they are going to discontine that. Toyota spent a crap load of money to create the new celica. I don't think they are just going to drop all that initial investment for that. Besides, I see a lot of celicas around here. It is true that GT-S is not selling to well, but they are selling a lot of GT.
    Toyota is smart with their platform sharing as well, with MR2, Celica and Matrix sharing the engines.. it is really cost effective when you think about it.

JK a turboed Celica only runs 15 flat or so.. not very impressive. So the regualr runs like 16 i believe..

Who would spend more money on the car AND insurance for a second (maybe if that) difference? Not I to be totaly honest.

If it was from 15 to a 14 ide sell YA! But even running a 15sec.. thats beating most cars on the road, by not alot.

Its a toss up, but 8/10 when i see a Celica its a Gt not a GTS

The last celica that had turbo was 8-10 years ago. The 4 headlight version were pigs. Celica All-Trac was probably the best Celica that was ever produced..
    The current Gt-S runs 6.6 and 15.2 according to Motor trend.

These new celicas are not turbo. They have vvti-l. Which is like the i-vtec the rsx type-s has. The older version celicas had turbo but not these. I believe the older version runs high 14s. The Celica GT4. AWD Turbo.

black99gt

So basiccally black99gt, you don't know what you are talking about.

it was to my understanding that they were 4psi turboed...

Ok i HATE the cars anyways why the hell would i want to read more about them!!

Imature adults hehe

Originally posted by BamBooI

Thats not good for your transmission.
    Probably not, but neither is doing a 5k launch. If you want to be fast you have to drive it hard. When I chirped the tires that was while shifting up from first. With my boost controller set at 16 I can burn out all 4 wheels and chirp the tires on the 1-2 upshift. I turned the boost down for everyday driving though.
    "Work All Day to Drive All Night"

02 WRB WRX Gone But Not Forgotten
    Injen CAI, Turboxs BOV and MBC, Whiteline Springs, 18" ADR rims, Clear Side Reflectors, Kartboy Short Shifter, KB bushings, KB shift knob, Reverse Indiglow Gauges, Carbon Fiber Boost Gauge and A/F, Push Start Ignition, Scooby Sport Down Pipe and Mid pipe, God Speed Uppipe, Turboxs custom unichip, Bosal Muffler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast