What't the oddest race - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What't the oddest race within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2 civics, 1 honda boxed me in on 3 lane 41A in clarksville TN. Neon had an indiglo tach w/shift ...

big wings

2 civics, 1 honda boxed me in on 3 lane 41A in clarksville TN. Neon had an indiglo tach w/shift light that you could see from a mile away, and they all had the 2 foot wings and coffee can exhausts. Anyways light hit green I recall my girlfriend laughing and clapping as i did the "slingshot" to them. Thats what i call it when i just do a normal takeoff with no clutch slipping. They pulled out half-1 car length, then we were gone. By the way they must have been traveling together because they kept doing some synchronized lane change back and forth to be cool i guess?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

^^^^ Fast and Furious style Yo. HA HA HA HA. Losers

Originally posted by black99gt
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!! www.streetkiaz.com LOL!!!!!

They talk about adding Naawwwwwwwwwwssss to a freakin KIA!!! And saying that they hang with LT1 V8s!!! LOL!! Its so funny!! They are ALL a bunch of BS'ers...

One of my favorites... a stock Kia reaching 150mph BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
    This has floated around a few boards already. The sad thing is that most of the time, if you post a message and you don't own a KIA, POOF. They just delete all posts by those people.

I may have had the best attempt at a race. I was sitting in my S4 and a stock Geo Metro is next to me waiting at the light. He wanted to shoot ahead of me and cut into my lane. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Well you know the rest.

Hmmmm, for me it would be a beat up old civic that wanted a run against the vette. I think he just wanted to see the vette go though.
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

I raced my buddy who has a Ducati 748 from about 35 mph...no chance in hell...

A Rav4 tried to race me down the mountain today!!!! I've never seen anybody so reckless driving a sport ute with skinny tires and a puny swaybar. He nearly highsided it on two occasions.

The new one would have to be a Honda SMX micro-van A/T. A couple miles later he was still trying to catch up with me. Probably didn't help him having 17's on and a 3in exhaust when its a 1.8L AWD A/T van of all things. I almost felt sorry for the guy. This thing was even the worst color of burnt orange I had ever seen intentionally painted on a car.

A z06 when I was still in my break-in period. He revved like mad, I just looked over and threw him a little....I lost pretty bad...considering I only had it to about 70% throttle and shifted at 4000g's.
    -James-
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

Last night a girl in a Neon was revving me at a stoplight, so I showed her the difference between our two cars.

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse
    Last night a girl in a Neon was revving me at a stoplight, so I showed her the difference between our two cars.
    Damn, the Temporal Prime Directive!

Jeep Cherokee
    Ford Econoliner Van

What were they thinking?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12