Chipped GTI isnt too bad
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Chipped GTI isnt too bad within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I raced my cousins friends 1.8T GTI with S4 rims. He had a chip and i am completely stock. I ...

Chipped GTI isnt too bad

I raced my cousins friends 1.8T GTI with S4 rims. He had a chip and i am completely stock. I had 2 other people in the car while he had 1 extra, and he said he had 200 lbs worth of 350z springs in the trunk. We raced from a roll he gunned it first got ahead and i was trailing him but wasnt gaining. Then we raced from stop and i let it slip around 4k and bam chirped it goign into 2nd and i was about 2 cars ahead and it stayed there. I thought i would beat him by a lot more but those little VWs are quick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good job I have raced my friends 1.8t many times when I was stock. First and second gear is quick, but the wrx pulls only slightly but when I would get too third I pull on him like he is not even trying I have not raced him sence my mods I am sure it would not be close at all

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.