Chipped GTI isnt too bad

This is a discussion on Chipped GTI isnt too bad within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I raced my cousins friends 1.8T GTI with S4 rims. He had a chip and i am completely stock. I ...

Chipped GTI isnt too bad

I raced my cousins friends 1.8T GTI with S4 rims. He had a chip and i am completely stock. I had 2 other people in the car while he had 1 extra, and he said he had 200 lbs worth of 350z springs in the trunk. We raced from a roll he gunned it first got ahead and i was trailing him but wasnt gaining. Then we raced from stop and i let it slip around 4k and bam chirped it goign into 2nd and i was about 2 cars ahead and it stayed there. I thought i would beat him by a lot more but those little VWs are quick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good job I have raced my friends 1.8t many times when I was stock. First and second gear is quick, but the wrx pulls only slightly but when I would get too third I pull on him like he is not even trying I have not raced him sence my mods I am sure it would not be close at all