M3 aren't that fast
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on M3 aren't that fast within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello I turned out from a parking lot, and here it comes M3, 4 tips exhasut pipe and all that ...

M3 aren't that fast

hello
    I turned out from a parking lot, and here it comes M3, 4 tips exhasut pipe and all that shiny stuff. driving down the 2 lane road, but the left side was block by this dodge neon, the M3 was right on my bumper. we pass the neon and he is right beside me, I downshift to first gear ( took some effort !) 15mph, and he guns it, and without suprise, I caught up right away and pass him like 5 car lengths at least and keep on pulling. I slow down at 60mph and he caught up. I am catless and chipped.
    so am I going get any BS flags? hold on those BS flags. it was snowing pretty bad. at least 2 icnhes of snow on the ground. he drove by and look kinda mad, but he didn't want to race again becuz he knows without traction, there is no way he will beat me,,, hahaha, I feel so cheap !
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

gotta take advantage of all wheel drive sometime. lol. was it a E46 M3?

it was the newiest one ! the one with dual exhaust and 4 tips ! by the way, even if it was dry, I would like to run him anyways ! I have some faith of TXS stage 2 and uppipe. I don't think I will lose that bad , maybe pull even.

M3 has some serious high mph performance. I think you can stay with him to about 70.. and it is just seeing 4 exhaust pipes after that..

my best friend has a 02 M3 cab, and its fast. He burns me every time without a question. I can MAYBE(on a good day) keep up with him until i hit 3rd, and he just keeps pulling after that. I wonder what a coupe would be like.

I Support ClubWRX
    yeap those things are fast... I'm guessing maybe he didn't push his car so hard becuase it's still new. Man I see about 3-4 new M3s around UCI everyday... Can't wait to get all my mods in so if any one of htem wanted to race, I won't lose that bad
    Tim
    Admin

If your fairly stock and the M3 knows how to drive I don't think you would have much of a chance without the snow. I've seen people pull 13.2 in the 1/4 with that car. Man they are fast.... If only I had another 20 grand I may have had to buy a different car.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

well
    I don't know, people have different level of fairly stock ! I am catless and chipped, I think it is fairly stock, I personally think my car is not fairly stock until I buy a new turbo.

I've seen a E46 M3 running high 13s at the track(bad driver). It's all in the driver... at least up to quarter mile.

Of course with rear wheel drive the driver is going to make a big difference in the quarter.... on the other hand race an m3 from say 45 I don't think the result would be pretty without some major mods to our cars.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Originally posted by MustGoFast
    Of course with rear wheel drive the driver is going to make a big difference in the quarter.... on the other hand race an m3 from say 45 I don't think the result would be pretty without some major mods to our cars.
    Very true, but for that extra $20 grand you mentioned earlier, you'd blow him off the road.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

can I ask how that justifys that M3's are not fast?! M3s dont have "The Beauty of All Wheel Drive"
    snow = slow cars
    dry = faster cars

Originally posted by RSX-Suser
    can I ask how that justifys that M3's are not fast?! M3s dont have "The Beauty of All Wheel Drive"
    snow = slow cars
    dry = faster cars
    I'm sure he was just joking. Sense of humor, anyone?

Originally posted by BlazinWRX
    yeap those things are fast... I'm guessing maybe he didn't push his car so hard becuase it's still new. Man I see about 3-4 new M3s around UCI everyday... Can't wait to get all my mods in so if any one of htem wanted to race, I won't lose that bad
    I attend UCR. There's two students with E46 M3s, one who lives in my building. The other guy dosen't live on campus, and has an SMG. They're both coupes, the SMG is silver and the 6spd is that deep charcoal grey color. I rode in it, unfortunately he had the radio on and four other people on the car. It sounds like a 325 on CRACK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.