M3 aren't that fast - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on M3 aren't that fast within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by AREITU I attend UCR. There's two students with E46 M3s, one who lives in my building. The ...

Originally posted by AREITU
    I attend UCR. There's two students with E46 M3s, one who lives in my building. The other guy dosen't live on campus, and has an SMG. They're both coupes, the SMG is silver and the 6spd is that deep charcoal grey color. I rode in it, unfortunately he had the radio on and four other people on the car. It sounds like a 325 on CRACK.
    Funny you should metion this, because I have a family friend in Califormia (I live in Canada) who goes to UCR and has a new M3 coupe as well. I am not sure if it is SMG or not, but he does live off campus... His M3 is dark blue though.
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

****!!! this thread is old!!!!!

reality check!!! M3 is freaking fast.......... I beated one when there was snow on the ground,,, yeah,, I cheated,,,,!!!!
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Of course the M3 is fast, you're talking about a $50k car that was designed to be with luxury/performance in mind. Not hard to believe that it's faster than a WRX stock for stock, it also costs $25k more. That's like comparing a metro to a WRX. The WRX better be faster considering it costs more than double and is designed for performance in mind. Besides, beating him in the snow is not cheating, that is what the WRX was designed to do, be drivable in all kinds of weather conditions.

I can't believe that with all these replies, no one pointed out that driving aggressively on public roads in snow is not smart

Doesn't seem to do anything when you point out that it's dangerous. People still race, stories still get posted. What can I say, it's a dog eat dog world. Let's just hope that my dog is faster than your dog.

Originally posted by slin02
    well
    I don't know, people have different level of fairly stock ! I am catless and chipped, I think it is fairly stock, I personally think my car is not fairly stock until I buy a new turbo.
    Why does your sig say PE1818?

because I am lying,,,,,
    no dude, this thread is almost a year old, and a year ago, I was only catless and chipped.
    SL
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12