1st Stage of S10 Mods coming this week

This is a discussion on 1st Stage of S10 Mods coming this week within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well modding is a virus and i obviously have it!!! I sold most of my old wrx stuff except awaiting ...

1st Stage of S10 Mods coming this week

Well modding is a virus and i obviously have it!!!

I sold most of my old wrx stuff except awaiting money on my dp the guy "sent it last week" which is BS so i'm giving him a few more days. ANYWAYS!!

Mods up for this week

Loweing probably 3/4 drop 3 in front 4 in back
    Tonneau cover
    and Black rims. (some of u may know, i love black rims)

pics soon. i might as well make it look nice since it's dirt slow

BUT I CAN STILL SMOKE UP THE TIRES BABY!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You going to put a turbo kit on it?
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Originally posted by AjDaMan
    You going to put a turbo kit on it?

I think he's stuffing an LS1 engine under the hood

w00t!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss

w00t!
    that is true. I'm going to do the outside 1st so i can slowly save money and build up the "LS1 Fund" then hopefully i can pick up a crashed LS1 camaro or bird and part the rest out. or just get a motor, tranny, ecu, driveshaft, rear end, etc....

once the v8 goes in then i'll get new springs for the front since the v8 weighs more. also i want to build up the motor and what not before it goes in so that's another reason why i have to save money. i hope to get around 450hp and up out the LS1.

can someone say sleeper....hell i'll pull up to u guys and u'll laugh and won't think twice but BE AFRAID!!! ahahaha
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

why did you get rid of your WRX? WRX to small pick up truck... i just dont see the logic in that.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Theres a topic on the general forums, it was because of cost, insurance, practicality, etc.

Originally posted by Chunks
    Theres a topic on the general forums, it was because of cost, insurance, practicality, etc.
    pretty much on the money. car payment 548 insurance 272. now it's car payment lke 310 and insurance i'm not sure yet low 200. so i save 300 a month then i save money on gas since i dont need 93 anymore. Don't worry man i'll have an LS1 in there in less then a year anyways.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by Trailboss

w00t!
    Oh! Big time w00t from me! I forgot you are a musclehead.

w00t!

Originally posted by AjDaMan
    Oh! Big time w00t from me! I forgot you are a musclehead.

w00t!
    <MANLY GRUNT NOISE>

power <MANLY GRUNT NOISE>

tim was cool about the whole name change if u did not notice look to the left

<----------------
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by CustomS10
    that is true. I'm going to do the outside 1st so i can slowly save money and build up the "LS1 Fund" then hopefully i can pick up a crashed LS1 camaro or bird and part the rest out. or just get a motor, tranny, ecu, driveshaft, rear end, etc....

once the v8 goes in then i'll get new springs for the front since the v8 weighs more. also i want to build up the motor and what not before it goes in so that's another reason why i have to save money. i hope to get around 450hp and up out the LS1.
    With a 3" drop in the front youll be fine with the weight of the LS1, also if you need a hand with the swap PM me, I have done quite a few with my buddies trucks. I highly recommend the 'V8 Swap Bible'

http://www.carshopinc.com/s10.shtml

Enjoy that truck!

PS: Already broken in?
    '12 WRB Sedan

Originally posted by 03WRXMA
    With a 3" drop in the front youll be fine with the weight of the LS1, also if you need a hand with the swap PM me, I have done quite a few with my buddies trucks. I highly recommend the 'V8 Swap Bible'

http://www.carshopinc.com/s10.shtml

Enjoy that truck!

PS: Already broken in?
    well i woudl but the weight difference from a v8 and a 4cyl is very diff so once the 8 goes in i'll get the 4.3 springs which is around the same weight. the only bad thing bout the swap bible if we are talking bout the same one is that my truck is brand new. so it has basic stuff but not all with the truck. those are more aimed to 1st gen 82-93 trucks.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

well i woudl but the weight difference from a v8 and a 4cyl is very diff so once the 8 goes in i'll get the 4.3 springs which is around the same weight. the only bad thing bout the swap bible if we are talking bout the same one is that my truck is brand new. so it has basic stuff but not all with the truck. those are more aimed to 1st gen 82-93 trucks.
    I think we mean the same book, but its still a great reference considering the changes frame wise between the 2 generations are very minor. IE: you still have to relocated the battery to the other side, diff radiator, specialty headers, and bang the firewall in a bit on the pass side to make the motor fit.
    '12 WRB Sedan

<MANLY GRUNT NOISE>

power <MANLY GRUNT NOISE>

tim was cool about the whole name change if u did not notice look to the left

<----------------
    Hahaha! I was thinking of changing my name to the one I use on the other forums just to keep it constant. "AjIsDope". Whatcha think?

ajisdope haha niiiiiiiiice

as far as the v8 s10 convo goes. all of the 350's i've seen go in require no touching of the firewall or trans tunnel. 396s and 454s and what not need extensive firewall and trans tunnel work.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

ajisdope haha niiiiiiiiice

as far as the v8 s10 convo goes. all of the 350's i've seen go in require no touching of the firewall or trans tunnel. 396s and 454s and what not need extensive firewall and trans tunnel work.
    Dont mean to insult, but youll see when you get there
    '12 WRB Sedan