S2000 race!!

This is a discussion on S2000 race!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My friend and i had nothing to do last night, so i let him drive my WRX(stock). We turned onto ...

S2000 race!!

My friend and i had nothing to do last night, so i let him drive my WRX(stock). We turned onto a street, and saw an S2000 going in the opposite direction. We didnt really feel like doing anything so we let it go. Close to 3 miles later, we see a car highbeaming us from behind. The guy had followed us, and pulled up by us. We were moving at about 25mph. We gave him the look and we were off. In 2nd gear, we went ahead by a car. Then he caught up to us in 3rd, and took a slight lead. Once my friend pulled it into 4th, we went ahead by 1/4 of a car, and then it was over. The guy pulled up and asked how much horsepower i had. He was amazed! i was amazed! i didnt think the WRX had enough in 4th gear to take it. The guy seemed like a pretty decent driver too. That made my day...I was happy when I went to sleep.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ha ha, always feels good to beat an expensive 2 door sports car

I Support ClubWRX
    heh I don't think the S2000 high beamed you, those HIDs are just damn bright. Good race though, try racing him off the line next time, if both of you drove well you should be ahead of him off the line but when you guys go into 3rd he should be able to pass you. Get a boost controller and you'll solve this problem
    Tim
    Admin