Wrx vs 911 GT2

This is a discussion on Wrx vs 911 GT2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well....It didn't happen Both of us were side by side at a stoplight behind 2 buses, plus there was tons ...

Wrx vs 911 GT2

Well....It didn't happen Both of us were side by side at a stoplight behind 2 buses, plus there was tons of traffic up ahead. No point in revving at him to get him to race. My car is bone stock and yes, I would've gotten raped big time but it was my first time seeing a GT2 on the street and would've been nice to see what it could do. I stared at the driver till the light turned green to give him a thumbs up on his car but he never took a glance at me I guess I forgot to honk...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes, that would have been a prison gang-raping!

If there's a Porsche dealer near you with one in the showroom, it's VERY MUCH worth it to go sit in that beast. My roommate and I spent a good quality 45 minutes with one a while back. I think the salesman was getting worried. I almost asked him and my buddy to leave the room for a while, hehe.

"Mmmmmmm...GT2...drool"

Now if only I had $181,000 to blow...
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright