WRX vs CAT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs CAT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my life. On Tuesday night I was driving ...

WRX vs CAT

This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my life. On Tuesday night I was driving home from my great uncles funeral at about 10:00pm on 6th ave heading west between Federal and Sheridan. There is an overpass (probably Lowell or Tennyson) someone THREW A CAT OFF OF THE OVERPASS and it proceded to go under the front drivers side wheel of my car. I did not even see the cat until it was in the beam of my hedlight. By then it was too late to even swerve or brake. Minimal damage to my car, however I am sure the cat is a gonner. I feel horrible, who would do something like that?
    1997 VOLVO 850R 14.5@102 with a slushbox and a 2.4 sec 60 ft time.
    1951 chevy 13.3@ 109 gettin some paint
    2002 WRX 13.8 stock turbo :sold
    1996 BMW 318ti what I drive when everything else is broken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sick fukin' bastards. They say people that torture animals are likely to end up in prison. Lets hope thats the case.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

The chances of catching the person are minimal. However, I had a similar experience with a person nearly running me off the road so he could go out of his way to hit a German Shepherd in my lane (I was able to easily avoid it). I reported his tag # to the cops...

RN

jt2
    Originally posted by renichms
    The chances of catching the person are minimal. However, I had a similar experience with a person nearly running me off the road so he could go out of his way to hit a German Shepherd in my lane (I was able to easily avoid it). I reported his tag # to the cops...

RN
    Having a cop catch him is the luckiest thing that could happen to someone if I saw them do that. Might be the only way they survive.

Originally posted by jt2
    Having a cop catch him is the luckiest thing that could happen to someone if I saw them do that. Might be the only way they survive.
    Well, the car that hit the dog got torn up from hitting it, so I believe he was easy to find, especially WITH the tag... I couldn't have done anything if I wanted...I was driving a minivan full of people.

RN

I'm NOT a cat fan... but that is just sick... If I caught someone doing that to any kind of animal I'd be throwing THEM off the bridge... bastards... I'd make sure their asses got theirs. (and that is not an empty threat either.. not my style)
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.