OWNED a 300zx non turbo.

This is a discussion on OWNED a 300zx non turbo. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was minding my own business driving home from work yesterday when from about 1/4 mile away I hear ...

OWNED a 300zx non turbo.

So I was minding my own business driving home from work yesterday when from about 1/4 mile away I hear this LOUD riced out 300zx coming up from behind. I let it pass me and I realize hes running a "custom" dual exhaust with those chrome fart cans you buy from pep boys. As he passes me he revs his farted out 300zx at me. Im like DAMN those things make any car sound like absolute crap even a decent v6.

So he makes a U turn onto the other side of the road and I do the same. He wants to play. As soon as we both finish the u-turn he hits it and I almost go deaf. He gets the jump but by the end of first I have a car on him by the end of second I have 5 plus cars. By the middle of third I shut down and he's buslengths back. I slow back down to 45 mph.

So he decides to do a flyby on me. I see him coming up FAST on my right. So I slip my baby back into second and romp on it. The flyby deny could best be described as a bungee jumping. Wrung out second by the middle of third we were side by side and like a bungee cord bye bye, I just slingshotted past him.

Im running a VS1 plus hoses he never had a chance...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You didnt happen to be in Victorville, CA or in that general area did you? I saw a car matching damn near that exact description last time i passed through there.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I dont think I was in Victorville.

Distance is relative is Long Island New York around Victorville, CA.

Dude.. u were supposed to take a left back there at texas.. not a right.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Nice kill man. I loved the 300ZX back before it was discontinued and still have a soft spot for them. It drives me nuts when I see one on the road with rice all over it. It's almost as bad as watching a perfectly good sports cars get destroyed in the movies.

Just last night I ran into a 300ZX N/A and a blue 3rd gen Camaro fitted with Draglites. I blew right past the Camaro and was reeling in the Z with no problems (I am stock) and I turn around and the Camaro has smoke POURING out of his car...I pull over with him and he ripped a hole in his tranny pan. I felt so bad, I provoked him to beat up his car and it broke
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by SERacing
    Just last night I ran into a 300ZX N/A and a blue 3rd gen Camaro fitted with Draglites. I blew right past the Camaro and was reeling in the Z with no problems (I am stock) and I turn around and the Camaro has smoke POURING out of his car...I pull over with him and he ripped a hole in his tranny pan. I felt so bad, I provoked him to beat up his car and it broke
    Hate to sound like I'm totally cold, but that's funny...about 2 years ago I did the same to an old truck. He wouldn't let me by, whether I sped up or slowed down, so I ran him until his engine gave out. He deserved it...(not meaning Camaro)

RN