Stg 4 WRX vs Vette - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stg 4 WRX vs Vette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; it's amazing that some american car drivers will try to claim that any import that beats them must be using ...

it's amazing that some american car drivers will try to claim that any import that beats them must be using nitrous. The sad part is they have probably never been around a car running nitrous before, or else they would be able to identify the rotten egg smell from the exhaust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll probably be spraying on my project 280z... hehe, lets see what they think then
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I've never used nitrous and (as far as I know) I've never run against nitrous. But from your description, both times you let off and let him blow past. Granted, it was probably a wounded ego talking, but the sudden burst of acceleration followed by a dropoff COULD be mistaken for nitrous. Think of it...it's easier to imagine that someone is spraying rather than admit they whipped your ass and let off the gas when it was painfully obvoius.

Take it for what its worth; my experience with nitrous is eaxctly jack squat, and if I raced a guy who blew past me and then suddenly slowed down, I might suspect it.

Nice kill, and going from a stop I am certain you exposed him. Maybe the extent of his aftermarket vocabulary is limited to NOS. I've met people that thought that n20 was the only viable solution for hp.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

I call BS. You have to be running lots of NAAAWWWSSS to beat a '67 vette with ANY import, period. I'm positive every Ferrari, Lambo, and 911 Turbo that kicks his @ss is running NAAWWSSS too

Nice kill, stage 4 rexes are damn fast street machines.
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12