stock wrx vs. chipped 02 gti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stock wrx vs. chipped 02 gti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im along side an 02 gti that has intake, diverter valve, and a chip that spikes at 21psi (so ...

stock wrx vs. chipped 02 gti

so im along side an 02 gti that has intake, diverter valve, and a chip that spikes at 21psi (so he told me). we decide to go from a 20mph roll. the third beep comes and we floor it. its dead even intill the middle of second. he then starts to pull. he got a car length before we shut down. nice kid, im just pissed i lost. next race i told him to go from a stop. i get a pretty good launch and he couldnt catch up, he was way far back, but he said something malfunctioned. does me losing on the roll make sense?? would a turbo back and intake allow me to keep up on the roll? thanks for reading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes, but you would need to up the boost to pull away from him in a way you can say, "I killed a chipped GTI"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.