Got Owned - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Got Owned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That seems more like the result that I would have expected against a Trans Am. Was the one you raced ...

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    That seems more like the result that I would have expected against a Trans Am. Was the one you raced stick? I would have to bet that it was. The autos are four speeds, and they are limited to 120, I believe, although I could be wrong. The manuals, however, I know from experience continue to accellerate even when their 155 speedometer ends.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've raced a late model trans am WS6 at the track. He had ET streets and front skinnies. Other than that, he was bone stock. He ran a 12.40 at 111 or 112mph.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Jack,

It's a dead issue. Let me just say that I loved your video clip/signature of Fight Club so much, I dusted off the copy and watched it again. Ahhhhhh......just as this torque monster will dust most of us.
    (((((((Slower traffic keep right)))))))

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    lol, Fight Club is perhaps the best movie in the WORLD
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Jack

hey sorry to take this thread in another direction
    but I was wondering where abouts in somerset county you live?
    I live there too and I always see a blue wrx around Country Club Road, what city are you in? I live in downtown Raritan
    maybe we can meet up sometime and race with a few friends, I have a friend who just got a 03 WRX in black, Id love to race your friend in the trans am as well

maybe you might of seen my car around heres a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mvc-013f.jpg  
    1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123