More kills!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on More kills! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had two more kills tonight in St. Pete. I took a cobra from light to light and easily took ...

More kills!

I had two more kills tonight in St. Pete. I took a cobra from light to light and easily took a modded gs-t. I only have 450 miles and all these cars want to race obviously not knowing what our car is capable of. Yeah I know about the break in but I am surrounded by juiced cars. Anyone on the east or west coast of FL should know what I am talking about. Just imagine what I will do when I get the TurboXS stage 2 and eventually the PE1818. I choose my races the smart way-I don't go against supercars just yet because it would be no fun. If anyone is in the St. Pete area let me know what you drive so maybe we can go head to head.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude i could see maybe racing one time, i mean i thought i really was abusing my car when i was racing at 1000 miles!!! especially your clutch dude since your prolly driving a manual, that **** needs to get broken in man...... Good kills dude but try and relax until you at least hit 3k, fast cars will always be around you man, Im never one to be the one saying "Racing is bad" because i do it ALL THE TIME im just saying man, treat that car nicely the frist 1-2k miles and all the sudden at 4k.. you will notice a LOT of differance with the engine, i noticed mine really woke up at about 5k miles, i mean its a huge differance from stock. Im driving an auto, and i do WAY to many brakestands, and **** it like a manual way to much... I know how tempting it is man, just try and keep it easy till at least 2k, lol.

rob

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.