Cars In Greece>>>>
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cars In Greece>>>> within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well, i left greece about a week ago, and am having a blast. im getting a tan, hooking up with ...

Cars In Greece>>>>

well, i left greece about a week ago, and am having a blast. im getting a tan, hooking up with old friends, and meeting many many many girls. for some reason, the girls here are just so gorgeous. Even the ugly ones are good looking... anyhow, ive seen so many different cars, stock and modded, that my eyes have started to pop out. These are some of the cars that i have seen in person...

Peugeot 206RC, 206, 206CC, 307, 607

Mazda 6 Wagon, RX-7

Subaru Impreza WRX, S-turbo, 1.6ts, STi, WRX(w/ 280hp stock its a mevapower.gr package)-- btw, the large euro fog lights on the new imprezas are awesome looking!

Subaru Forester XT

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII, VI, Lancer v.5 and 6

AUDI A2, A3, S3, RS6, A6, TT,

FORD Ka, Street Ka, FOCUS RS, Mustang 5.0GT

OPEL Astra, Vectra,

FIAT Seicento, Punto, Stilo, Barchetta(?)

HONDA Civic, S2000

Hyundai Coupe

Lexus IS200,

Lotus Elise

Citroen C3, C5, Xsara,

ALFA ROMEO 156GTA, 147,

SMART

Nissan Almera, Primera,

SEAT Leon Cupra R(225hp beast), Leon,

TOYOTA Corolla TS, Corolla,

VOLKSWAGEN Bora, Passat, Golf, GTi, Polo, Lupo

SKODA Octavia, Falicia,
    Greece has MEVA-POWER, and PRODRIVE Imprezas that are just beasts. e.g. IMPREZA STI PRO 310HP(for about $60K), IMPREZA WRX PRO 265(for about $49k)

anyhow, ill take a lot of pictures, and make sure that i will upload them here so u can see how Greeks pimp their rides up. hell yeah, im talking about 140hp SEATS (hehehe) with fart cans that do the 0-100km(60mph) in 8 seoconds. thats supposed to be fast
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when did all of these common cars start appearing in greece?!

the best i saw was a ferrari (new model) in thesaloniki 2 years ago.

where in greece are you?
    03 blue WRX.
    Weeeeee!

Re: Cars In Greece>>>>

Originally posted by ellinopedo182

anyhow, ill take a lot of pictures, and make sure that i will upload them here so u can see how Greeks pimp their rides up. hell yeah, im talking about 140hp SEATS (hehehe) with fart cans that do the 0-100km(60mph) in 8 seoconds. thats supposed to be fast
    Doesn't sound all that different from America

You also had me (probably unwittingly) rolling when you said you saw a Honda Civic in person. Don't know why that made me laugh...but it did.

Good times though..and some nice rides.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

You also had me (probably unwittingly) rolling when you said you saw a Honda Civic in person. Don't know why that made me laugh...but it did.
    Well, civics are pretty rare cars, everytime I see one I just stare cuz you just don't see too many of 'em. But seriously, I just noticed that, it is pretty damn funny. And very nice rides, you're a lucky guy.

man, i walk with my friends and everytime we pass a honda civic(rarely, dont see too many around) they go crazy over it. its funny, they probably saw fast and the furious and think civics are fast.

i so wanna bring a peugeot 206 back to the states and turbocharge the biatch. or maybe just go get one from mexico. im starting to get a real liking to those cars.

ive been to athens and argos as of now. soon, ill be in egio, patra, and nafpaktos.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.