STi vs. EVO8
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi vs. EVO8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im going to osco (which is 2 blocks away), and just as i pull into the parking lot, i ...

STi vs. EVO8

so im going to osco (which is 2 blocks away), and just as i pull into the parking lot, i notice that that was an evo in front of me, so i drive in a circle, and get back behind the evo. we pull onto this one street, then make a left and line up at the light. we chatted for a quick second (the light was pretty short). i asked when he got his, he said 3mo., he asked the same, i said about 3 weeks, then he asked it if was broken in..and when i said yeah, he asked if i wanted to go...SURE! (i mean cmon, i didnt exit osco for nothing . so i launched at about 4-5 slipping for a sec, then holy crap, i felt my head pushed hard against the chair and i pulled 1.5 cars till probably ~70. we slow down as there was another light and some traffic. he said he bogged a little. i said not bad. then we went onto lake shore drive, and i pulled quite a bit on him at higher speeds. then i slowed down (traffic again), and he pulled up next to me and gave me the approval nod. i gave a smile. . then i got off a little later and gave him a thumbs up. really cool guy. very fun night. took the scenic route to a place down my street. haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great snack. Want to go snake hunting?
    Last edited by Master Of Pain; 06-23-2003 at 10:03 PM.

Hehehehehe. That's what I'm talking about.
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.