STi vs. EVO8

This is a discussion on STi vs. EVO8 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so im going to osco (which is 2 blocks away), and just as i pull into the parking lot, i ...

STi vs. EVO8

so im going to osco (which is 2 blocks away), and just as i pull into the parking lot, i notice that that was an evo in front of me, so i drive in a circle, and get back behind the evo. we pull onto this one street, then make a left and line up at the light. we chatted for a quick second (the light was pretty short). i asked when he got his, he said 3mo., he asked the same, i said about 3 weeks, then he asked it if was broken in..and when i said yeah, he asked if i wanted to go...SURE! (i mean cmon, i didnt exit osco for nothing . so i launched at about 4-5 slipping for a sec, then holy crap, i felt my head pushed hard against the chair and i pulled 1.5 cars till probably ~70. we slow down as there was another light and some traffic. he said he bogged a little. i said not bad. then we went onto lake shore drive, and i pulled quite a bit on him at higher speeds. then i slowed down (traffic again), and he pulled up next to me and gave me the approval nod. i gave a smile. . then i got off a little later and gave him a thumbs up. really cool guy. very fun night. took the scenic route to a place down my street. haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great snack. Want to go snake hunting?
    Last edited by Master Of Pain; 06-23-2003 at 09:03 PM.

Hehehehehe. That's what I'm talking about.
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace