Owned a E46 M3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Owned a E46 M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes the E46 M3 is meant for 100+mph driving. I dropped by Tom's place after the car meet last night, ...

Yo

Yes the E46 M3 is meant for 100+mph driving. I dropped by Tom's place after the car meet last night, I wanted to check out his neighborhood pool and ironically Tom and his wife was there. However there were 2 E46 M3s in the parking lot. I pull up and Tom's like ... "yeah, those M3 guys want to run against you." I looked over at them and said ... "umm, how much." It was all in a joking fashion but they were surprised that I was about to take the offer. We all chatted for a while and we each complmented each other of own cars. It was all good.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"The look on the guy's face was priceless. Almost as if I had run over his dog"

LOL!!!!

What would it take to walk one on the freeway? I know a turbo swap would be where to start.. but what would you guys suggest for those top end runs?
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

To get a turbo upgrade and make power and run safely you will need ecu, injectors. pump, as well as, exhaust. Will walk on them easily.

good kill, E46 m3's are no joke.
    Either you got a wicked jump shot or you're slinging crack rock, so I went the white-boy way of selling crack rock. I decided to become a stock broker.

Addicted to boost...

Funny that this happened where it did.

I was on my way to TurboXS to get my stage 4 tuned and stopped into a gas station to ask directions.

There was a ragged out E36 M3 and a grey/silver convertible E46 M3. The E36 guy made a comment about how his car didn't need a turbo yada yada yada. I smiled and told him I would race him now and his friend (E46) later. He was set back by my comment and left without saying much else. Looks like he might have finally gotten schooled. All the better by your 350+whp than by my 266whp.
    Run Forest, Run
    04 Java Black 5Mt XT

Do you know what the guy in the E46 looked like? The guy I raced was kinda pudgy with very short dark hair (almost shaved.)
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

holy wow... I want a e46 as my next car... looks like ill have to just got Stage 4 hehehe...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by Streetrcrm5
    good kill, E46 m3's are no joke.
    I FULLY believe that the DRIVER has a good % to do with the way the car will run. Margaret Thatcher in Steve P's civic has NO CHANCE against me in my stocik scooby!
    lol
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Hey Jim,

I think I'm falling in love with your car.

I'm halfway there. I have a silver one too. Just need to pimp myself out to get more cash.

I FULLY believe that the DRIVER has a good % to do with the way the car will run.
    Agreed. However, from a roll it is much more about whose car is faster. That is unless someone misses a shift. That's why most of the "setup" races I have with people are from both a stop and a roll. Well, to be honest, they want to run me from a roll after I beat them from a stop!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12