Stock WRX vs. Mod Eclipse
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock WRX vs. Mod Eclipse within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i was cruising sunset last night in my rex and got lucky enough to be next to a viper ...

Stock WRX vs. Mod Eclipse

So i was cruising sunset last night in my rex and got lucky enough to be next to a viper ACR for about 3 miles. The viper and i were just playfully messing with eachother. He obviously new i wasnt slow, and i was very aware i was toying with a supercar. All the while a hyper little 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse is behind us wanting some action. I could hear his exhaust and him revving.

He blows past me a couple times and breaks wanting me to play. I look over and its some cocky lil guy driving with his "lean" cool guy style wont even look back at me.

We finally catch a light and he guns it forward passing the car ahead of him on the right <the shoulder/bikelane> i seriously HATE wreckless drivers. I roll into 1st and slam on it catching up but never shifting into 3rd. this happend for about 2 more lights.

Ironically enough we kept hitting red lights, so i figured what the hell, maybe if i smoke him he will stop being an idiot. He obviously didnt know what a WRX was.

Sooooo we catch yet another red. he is revving, i rev up to 5000 and launch my rex. Not only did i jump about 5 cars on him, i never had to take it out of third lol. I see him in my rear view shifting hard and he seemed to let off as i kept gettign farther away <never can tell with those eclipses tho...heh.

He was obviously embarassed, i would be too if i had my friend friend in my "modded eclipse" and just got railed by a 4 door with paper plates

My first kill in the rex actually... barely broke the speed limit too... God i love my car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Stock WRX vs. Mod Eclipse

Originally posted by Blue Away
    So i was cruising sunset last night in my rex and got lucky enough to be next to a viper ACR for about 3 miles. The viper and i were just playfully messing with eachother. He obviously new i wasnt slow, and i was very aware i was toying with a supercar. All the while a hyper little 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse is behind us wanting some action. I could hear his exhaust and him revving.

He blows past me a couple times and breaks wanting me to play. I look over and its some cocky lil guy driving with his "lean" cool guy style wont even look back at me.

We finally catch a light and he guns it forward passing the car ahead of him on the right <the shoulder/bikelane> i seriously HATE wreckless drivers. I roll into 1st and slam on it catching up but never shifting into 3rd. this happend for about 2 more lights.

Ironically enough we kept hitting red lights, so i figured what the hell, maybe if i smoke him he will stop being an idiot. He obviously didnt know what a WRX was.

Sooooo we catch yet another red. he is revving, i rev up to 5000 and launch my rex. Not only did i jump about 5 cars on him, i never had to take it out of third lol. I see him in my rear view shifting hard and he seemed to let off as i kept gettign farther away <never can tell with those eclipses tho...heh.

He was obviously embarassed, i would be too if i had my friend friend in my "modded eclipse" and just got railed by a 4 door with paper plates

My first kill in the rex actually... barely broke the speed limit too... God i love my car.
    Awesome. Excepting rednecks in large trucks, no one here has the balls to go off the line with me, no matter what I drive. And my other car is a slow ass PT...

RN

Nice Kill

I guess he knows what a rex is now. heh. You just saved the next rex that guy comes across the trouble of having to deal with one more idiot wrecklace driver.

Talking

indeed...
    03 wrb WRX sedan
    Crawford Performance S2 2.5L Block
    --- Tuned by I-SPEED

Tons of other toys.....

Re: Nice Kill

Originally posted by takisWRX
    I guess he knows what a rex is now. heh. You just saved the next rex that guy comes across the trouble of having to deal with one more idiot wrecklace driver.

i duno..the guy in the eclipse seems to be stupid enough to go and try messing around with one again. :\

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.