Seattle summer nights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Seattle summer nights within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; LOL... i still hold that it was mad entertaining.. just like 2 Fast, 2 Furious...

LOL... i still hold that it was mad entertaining.. just like 2 Fast, 2 Furious
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Who says people in the Seattle area are without a sense of humor?

At least you are seeing some action. The only people who are game for a run against my rex are rednecks in diesel pickups riding 45" off the ground. There must be something about me...

If you see J-Lee again give him a Starbucks gift certificate. He sounds like a venti mocha (with whip) kind of guy and I hear Starbucks can work miracles on a damaged relationship

HEY.. i know J-Lee..! he lives down the street from me... he owns this nice deli shop and his hot sister makes the tuna.. i would go down to fattyburger and get a cheeseburger w/ fries for a buck 99 but i like the tuna down there..

hmm no wonder Vin Dieseal isnt in 2fast2furious.. he made his way back to the US from mexico and purchased a WRX in seattle. and changed his name to J-Lee.. its so clear to me now.. Thanks =)
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12