WRX vs. GTI 20th Ann
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. GTI 20th Ann within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't think I really raced I am kinda paranoid about it with cops and all but the guy in ...

WRX vs. GTI 20th Ann

I don't think I really raced I am kinda paranoid about it with cops and all but the guy in the GTI lives close by me and he was really cool. Those cars look great too love the wheels and that hatchback bodystyle. He said he had just bought it and I could tell he was really excited and wanted to run it he also complimented me on my car . Anyway from the light I slowly let off and started forward and got the jump on him I don't think he was ready but I jumped up a got ways and shot off like a rocket I did hear him chirp the tires on the shift so it sounds like he was really runnning it. I slowed down my turn comes up really quick and gave a wave first guy to actually give me alittle respect and not be all crappy about it. Has anyone raced one from a good roll or even stop where you both were going at it from the begining?
    --Tony

2002.5 Mazda Protege5
    1997 Mazda Miata STO Edition #774-1500 (Sold)
    2003 WRX Silver Sedan
    -STi Grill
    -STi Projectors
    -Aust Spec 17' wheels

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sould be close from a roll...they put about the same or more power to the wheels, and weigh a bit less...
    -Ray

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.