WRX-0 Saturn SC2-1 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX-0 Saturn SC2-1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ill go with my old motto: "Nice guys finish last." I know she has a sad story, but everyone does. ...

Ill go with my old motto: "Nice guys finish last."

I know she has a sad story, but everyone does. Do the insurance, see the doctor and get this resolved as quickly as possible so you can start enjoying your ride again. And it was mentioned earlier, if you can, total it!
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah and don't let them lay the guilt trip on you. I think that the term "accident" is way to big of a misnomer. I have tried to be in the habit of calling them "collisions" which is what they really are. I hope that 17 year-old girl learns from this experience.. Good luck with the insurance bull sh!t.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Yeah when I went through driving school the first thing they said was to always call "accidents" mistakes - they said if everyone drove right all the time there wouldn't be any "accidents", therefore they happen when somebody makes a mistake or screws up. I'll never forget the hard words the instructor said in the first five minutes of the class: "There are no such things as 'accidents' in vehicles, only cases of someone *****ing up."

His 16yo daughter was killed by a 17yo girl who ran a stop sign. I'm inclined to agree with his logic: the 17yo who killed his daugher *****ed up. Tragic
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

Go with her insurance, She MIGHT be alittle more observative in the future, Hell, Ya might even save her or somone else's life!

Im pretty compassionate too, But I have been screwed over by the ol, "I will pay ya weekly" deal myself.

I respect you for your good heart, But DONT be a sucker for what may come about on this one!

Oh, And by the way, (NO sarcasam or disrespect to her mom meant).......But didnt you say her husband was lost in 9-11?

How much money are the ones lost supposed to be getting?

Did SHE have any mercy on insurance then?

Please dont think Im cold, Just think what SHE would do to YOUR ass..................

Shotgun

1. Go through insurance. That's a no-brainer. If she and her family are asking you not to go through it, chances are she's been in many a crash before you and is on the verge of being uninsurable.

2. As far as injruies, someone mentioned about being OK for a few days and then hurting like hell. After a traumatic accident, your muscles will tense up in the area of injury. When they relax, that's when the **** hits the fan. In some cases, there have been people walking around for a few days with a broken neck, held together by nothing but tensed-up muscles. When they relax, its lights out. I certainly don't think your accident rises to that level, but nevertheless if you have any neck or back pain, no matter how insignificant, get it checked out.

3. Skullguy, you need to get a grip. Within three sentences, you called him an idiot, dumbf'r, and *****. Then, you say, "trust me, you are hurt". Really? He didn't mention the precise angle of impact or speed of both vehicles, so unless you are both a psychic AND a doctor, you can't make that determination. Then you conclude with, "you got the golden egg right now, dont break it!" What the hell do you think this is, a winning lottery ticket? You're venomous, clueless, and this "sue everybody" mentality makes me, particularly as a doctor, sick to my stomach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.