Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm currently in Chestertown, Maryland working on my uncle's 249k mile Plymouth Neon. It's a freaking project. So after my ...

Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD

I'm currently in Chestertown, Maryland working on my uncle's 249k mile Plymouth Neon. It's a freaking project. So after my cousin, Stacey, gets off work we go hang out. We are chillin and her b/f ask me to open the hood, so I do. Enter ignorant punk that exited white Dodge Ram (the rain is POORING DOWN, BTW.)

Punk: What's wrong with your car, do you need oil or something?
    Me: No, it's fine.
    Punk: Well then what's so special about it?
    Me: Uh...I don't know...It's really freakin fast.
    Punk: Can you tow a 1200lb. trailer? because I can!
    Me: Can you trap at 103mph in the 1/4 mile? because I can.
    Punk: No, but that Mustang over there can and it was only 1500 bucks.
    Me: OK, let's go race right now. I'll give you two to one odds.

Exit (the now silenced) Punk

Stacey to her b/f: Jim would've kicked his ass.
    B/F: No sh|t.

I like this town, my car may as well be a UFO its so freaking rare around here. Debadging RULES.

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Nice work shutting that punk up! You're making me want to debadge my car now....
    05 OBP WRX STi

ignorant people tick me off...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

yeah well come round here every tom, **** and harry has one. Hell its a bit bad when you come out of a store and see 3 red ones 4 blue a blaze yellow and 2 white ones all doing there shopping. I guess you could call it WRX falls.

Then you go to the dealership and see 5 WRX moded and all parked up in a row. You ask are they all in for service?

Yeah they all need new tranny's!

Me.. So how many are SOA covering?

guy behind the counter..... NONE! Have you read your manual. It says do not mod!

Me.. LMAO erm where?
    If you don't like reading the crap in the signature sections then simply disable them in your user profile under "Edit Options"

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Man kids these days... Why did he ask if your car needed oil?

Jason
    Last edited by PhreeZe; 06-18-2003 at 12:32 AM.
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

Originally posted by PhreeZe
    Man kids these days... Why did he ask if your car needed oil?

Jason
    Because the hood was open.

-Jim

i dunno man.. 13.9 @ 103 seems to equal a poor driver to me.. but hey i dunno the story.

-mike

Originally posted by MJU1983
    i dunno man.. 13.9 @ 103 seems to equal a poor driver to me.. but hey i dunno the story.

-mike
    It's called not wanting to pay for tranny #3. I didn't even launch the car. I'm running the stock ECU and injectors. The fact that you just called me a poor driver when I have BEATEN NHRA Street Tire Class drivers at the Import Nationals with my WRX is pretty impressive to me.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    It's called not wanting to pay for tranny #3. I didn't even launch the car. I'm running the stock ECU and injectors. The fact that you just called me a poor driver when I have BEATEN NHRA Street Tire Class drivers at the Import Nationals with my WRX is pretty impressive to me.

-Jim
    lol calm down... 'seems to equal' I dunno about tranny # 3 either.. my friend JJ broke 3, now has a 6 speed.. that should be fine. With proper launching technique i dont see how people keep breaking these things. 62,500 miles on my car and its running better than ever. I have been drag racing for 2 years with it now. What are some of your times from Import Nationals?

late
    -mike

Re: Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD

I'm currently in Chestertown, Maryland working on my uncle's 249k mile Plymouth Neon. It's a freaking project. So after my cousin, Stacey, gets off work we go hang out. We are chillin and her b/f ask me to open the hood, so I do. Enter ignorant punk that exited white Dodge Ram (the rain is POORING DOWN, BTW.)

I like this town, my car may as well be a UFO its so freaking rare around here. Debadging RULES.

-Jim

VERY familiar wth Chestertown. We own a waterfront property in Rock Hall. Go through Chestertown all the time. You rarey even see a Vette around there.
    03 EB Expedition
    --------------------
    SOLD!!!
    03 Cobra
    1/4 - 12.05
    MPH - 118.06
    465 RWHP
    485 RWTQ

Re: Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD

-Jim
    If you really wanted to get technical...last time I checked the manual for my brother's WRX wagon, it said 2000 lbs. was the towing limit...so yes, you could tow a 1200 lb trailer if you wanted...but not with much stuff in it.

RN

I'm starting a Paypal account to get Jim some driving lessons.

I love it when noobs unknowingly insult the the most respected people on the board.

X

Wait a minute, he's not a noob. UH-OH!

X

-Jim
    Do you want to pay for engine #2 then? Stock ECU/injectors + VF30 + 103 mph traps sounds like disaster to me

I'm not saying you're a poor driver, Jim, but the time you have listed on your sig sucks. Slipping the clutch instead of dropping it will save trannies... but I'm sure you knew that. I know a lot of people who have a lot of runs under their belt and are on tranny number one. I really do think that a lot of tranny failures are operator dependent.

My 2c.

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

Originally posted by MisterX
    I'm starting a Paypal account to get Jim some driving lessons.

I love it when noobs unknowingly insult the the most respected people on the board.

X
    registered DEC 2001. just b/c i dont post ***** this board up means nothing... I can have my own opinion as we are luckily in the USA.

-mike
    mike@roadfly.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.