Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Alright! About time we got some intard-web fighting around here. It's good for the boards to get some flames going ...

Alright! About time we got some intard-web fighting around here.
    It's good for the boards to get some flames going every now and then.
    Otherwise we will all get too complacent and end up like some of the Brit boards were all they do is apologize.

BTW that was meant to be inflammatory.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

X: My last post was a coincidence, I swear.
    Besides you weren't supposed to apologize.

Originally posted by MJU1983
    1. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. And 2. I guarantee you that I know more about the car I am driving that you could ever grasp.
    1. Everything we need to know about you is in this thread.

2. Using a staged kit (TXS IV) and a non-adjustable OEM suspension upgrade hardly makes you a pioneer in WRX modification.

Nice 1/4 mile times though. At least you can drive well (in a straight line).

Originally posted by bedabi
    1. Everything we need to know about you is in this thread.

2. Using a staged kit (TXS IV) and a non-adjustable OEM suspension upgrade hardly makes you a pioneer in WRX modification.

Nice 1/4 mile times though. At least you can drive well (in a straight line).
    ok, i should not even respond to this thread...

But lets elaborate once more for someone who doesnt know me. I have no idea what you are trying to say with your 1 and 2 points. And secondly, i didnt buy a staged package, i simply refer to it as that so people get what im saying. Im only 20 years old, I cant afford the high dollar items, like those listed on page 6 of my website. But give it time, and ill build myself a nice 2.2 turbo motor. Anyway, thanks for playing. Next.

-mike

ps: that non adjustable OEM upgrade i have, its ra spec C takeoffs... a friend and i flew to detroit, drove to toronto and back to st louis in 24 hours... when we arrived back here, the truck was full of $127,000 worh of STi parts.. the suspension is all i could afford.

ps: that non adjustable OEM upgrade i have, its ra spec C takeoffs... a friend and i flew to detroit, drove to toronto and back to st louis in 24 hours... when we arrived back here, the truck was full of $127,000 worh of STi parts.. the suspension is all i could afford. [/B]
    This sounds a unusual to me.

You flew to Detroit, rented a truck, drove it for 24 hours, and somewhere in between Toronto and St. Louis the truck filled itself with STi parts?

If you don't want to share how you worked on your car with us, will you please tell us how to replicate this feat?

X

Originally posted by MisterX
    This sounds a unusual to me.

You flew to Detroit, rented a truck, drove it for 24 hours, and somewhere in between Toronto and St. Louis the truck filled itself with STi parts?

If you don't want to share how you worked on your car with us, will you please tell us how to replicate this feat?

X
    just gotta know people. I am really good friends with someone who sources parts for subarus, evos, etc. He also builds fully built motors and stroker motors for subarus... He is how I really started to become interested in getting to "know" these cars.

here i am pointint to an RA spec C motor.

later
    -mike

ps: cant we all just get along!

Anyway......

Nice job on shutting up that punk Platinum.

On a different note since when do you judge a man by his quarter mile times. Just ecause he doesnt want to brake his third tranny doesnt mean hes a bad driver. Maybe he could slip the clutch but that just wears out the clutch. Platinum is one of the most respected members of the board and this board would not be here without him(creator) so lets just get along.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Originally posted by PolarisSnT
    Just ecause he doesnt want to brake his third tranny doesnt mean hes a bad driver.

lol. Anyway who is this importer? Is he on nasioc or clubwrx?

Originally posted by BamBooI
    lol. Anyway who is this importer? Is he on nasioc or clubwrx?
    yes, his name is Ron and he owns Axis Power Racing... He didnt have a website, so i threw something together for him.. www.axispowerracing.net his SN on nasioc is 'axis power racing'

yeah man, i dont get it.. i dont know why people dont like me, but this isnt a popularity contest

-mike

Axis is the shizzle...

They import boatloads of stuff into the states and are Vendors on NASIOC.

I still have a semi-chub from their pics from the first shipment...

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Okay people, simmer down. This thread is going WAY off topic and if it keeps going that way, I'm going to start deleting posts. Clear?
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Originally posted by BamBooI
    How did you break your first 2?
    I've only broken one. I paid for the second and I don't want to pay for the THIRD.

Bob, I broke my tranny running an ATS Carbon Clutch. The stock clutch is almost incapable of breaking a Subaru transmission. My engine is fine, BTW. I don't drive around at 17psi all the time. We really need to get the track sometime. I'd like to see our cars on video making a pass together.

-Jim

yeah man, i dont get it.. i dont know why people dont like me, but this isnt a popularity contest

-mike
    Mike, I have only disliked TWO members of this board: WRX>MUSTANG aka Nick, and jedimaster, who I think I would get along with in person, but he was too outrageous for this board.

I don't have a problem with you, but as was stated above: 1/4 mile ET MEANS NOTHING compared to your trap speed. Trap speed is the true indicator of HP. Ask any tuner and he'll tell you the same. ET is driving skill AND/OR how hard you are willing to push your car. If it will make you all happy, I'll be sure to BEAT the living crap out of my clutch and tranny on my next visit to the track, so I run a 12s run at a slightly higher trap speed. For the record, my technician, NJSubieTech, has one of the fastest stock turbo, stock ECU cars that I have ever ridden in and he has no idea what his car runs in the 1/4. Why? He isn't willing to subject his car to that kind of punishment. He'd rather do top speed runs on highways, which I think is insane.

That's 146.6mph during the day on the way to PPM. DOCUMENTED.

I only run the 1/4 to meet people, find out if my mods are working and support my fellow WRX owners. I'd rather be rallying.

-Jim

Originally posted by dookiebob
    Do you want to pay for engine #2 then? Stock ECU/injectors + VF30 + 103 mph traps sounds like disaster to me

I'm not saying you're a poor driver, Jim, but the time you have listed on your sig sucks. Slipping the clutch instead of dropping it will save trannies... but I'm sure you knew that. I know a lot of people who have a lot of runs under their belt and are on tranny number one. I really do think that a lot of tranny failures are operator dependent.

My 2c.

-Bob
    I had my 5 speed explode on normal driving, I had only made 2 1/4 mile runs and the car was a commuter. So no, the transmissions on these cars fail, period. As for the engine, I ran 17 psi daily on stock fueling and ECU/VF22/FMIC....car is still going strong.

Nate
    (business closed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.