Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ignorant teen in Chestertown, MD within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How did you break your first 2?...

How did you break your first 2?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by MJU1983
    registered DEC 2001. just b/c i dont post ***** this board up means nothing... I can have my own opinion as we are luckily in the USA.

-mike
    mike@roadfly.com
    Your opinions are welcomed. I suppose, were you to have had something substantive to contribute in all those months of membership, your post count would be much higher.

X

Originally posted by MisterX
    Your opinions are welcomed. I suppose, were you to have had something substantive to contribute in all those months of membership, your post count would be much higher.

X
    ill tell you what.. search my posts over the past few months and see if i said anything interesting. peoplpe who have 3000+ posts i bet havent said anything important, that doesnt = contributing. But yeah im a n00b, i dont know anything about subarus either.

-mike

Now children.. stop comparing length... it doesn't matter as long as your getting off with it... anyways, I love people like that, but people are usually pretty impressed with my car so I don't usually get dips like that... just people that want to see if they can beat the infamous WRX
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Cat fight!!!

My money is on the Hamo.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

ill tell you what.. search my posts over the past few months and see if i said anything interesting. peoplpe who have 3000+ posts i bet havent said anything important, that doesnt = contributing. But yeah im a n00b, i dont know anything about subarus either.

-mike
    It takes a big man to come on to the board and make such an admission while misspelling every other word and simultaneously failing to follow the conventions of grammar.

You have my deepest respect.

I don't believe a search of all of your posts is necessary. I believe you told the truth in your last post and there is no reason to question your veracity.

X

It takes a big man to come on to the board and make such an admission while misspelling every other word and simultaneously failing to follow the conventions of grammar.

You have my deepest respect.

I don't believe a search of all of your posts is necessary. I believe you told the truth in your last post and there is no reason to question your veracity.

X
    Okie... This is one of the reasons why I do not post here that often. Also, one reason why me and other Subaru owners do not get along. Fact remains the same, and I stand by my previous statements about 'platinum WRX' and his 1/4 mile time. I don't know why you felt the need to start attacking me and calling me a newbie, saying that I was insulting someone. 1. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. And 2. I guarantee you that I know more about the car I am driving that you could ever grasp.

late
    -mike
    mike@roadfly.com

I'm starting a Paypal account to get Jim some driving lessons.

I love it when noobs unknowingly insult the the most respected people on the board.

X

Like anything else, respect is earned. Maybe MJU1983 was just coming off hard as to punk some of you out J/K

Seriously though, I don't post here too much either (mostly just read and occansionally post on the WRX vs World forum) and not many people stand out here in my mind. I like clubwrx.net for this one forum mainly.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

peoplpe who have 3000+ posts i bet havent said anything important, that doesnt = contributing.
    PlatinumWRX
    Verdugo
    is2scooby
    pace
    dark_rex
    WRXin

"haven't said anything important"

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    PlatinumWRX
    Verdugo
    is2scooby
    pace
    dark_rex
    WRXin

exactly. Just because they post over and over each and everyday does not mean they 'know' more than I would. I read this board almost everyday, but i rarely post on non-technical issues... Unless it is REALLY late on a weeknight and I am bored. I dont get it, people are touchy I guess. And again, I stand by everything I say. Point is...?

-mike

ps: with this thread alone, i have increased my post count at a rapid pace! maybe in a couple more years I wont be a newbie (whatever that means).

Originally posted by Trailboss
    PlatinumWRX
    Verdugo
    is2scooby
    pace
    dark_rex
    WRXin

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Okie... This is one of the reasons why I do not post here that often. Also, one reason why me and other Subaru owners do not get along. Fact remains the same, and I stand by my previous statements about 'platinum WRX' and his 1/4 mile time. I don't know why you felt the need to start attacking me and calling me a newbie, saying that I was insulting someone. 1. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. And 2. I guarantee you that I know more about the car I am driving that you could ever grasp.

late
    -mike
    mike@roadfly.com

You have a very nice car and I don't doubt your knowledge. But having a front mount intercooler doesn't make you smarter than me nor does it make you smarter than anyone else. How you have come to the conclusion you know more about the car than I do is problematic as you know nothing about me.

Were you capable of putting your knowledge into understandable words, the world would be a better place.

Good luck with your car!

X
    Last edited by MisterX; 06-18-2003 at 04:14 PM.

You have a very nice car and I don't doubt your knowledge. But having a front mount intercooler doesn't make you smarter than me nor does it make you smarter than anyone else. How you have come to the conclusion you know more about the car than I do is problematic as you know nothing about me.

Were you capable of putting your knowledge into understandable words, the world would be a better place.

Good luck with your car!

X
    lol having a front mount. sheesh. The knowledge to install, test, try and find parts that are combo'd together to work well takes some skill... Also, who do you think did the tuning on my car? Did I go pay someone to? Did I pay someone to install all those things on my car? Nopes. Did it myself. (How many others with a self tuned map, with the use of only open road and a wideband have been trapping at 109.9 with a turboXS stage 4 + FMIC? )

I dont know why this matters, or the fact of what my car has on it means anything relevant to the original post. We have w-hored this thread up too much, and for that I am sorry. But I felt it necessary to respond to someone that says I am a newbie (which implies i know nothing) and that i tried to attack someone, by stating obvious facts that 13.9 @ 103 = sucky.

later
    -mike

ps: if u want to check out what else my ride has.. its all listed on my website. www.cardomain.com/id/mju1983

simmer down, now...

Here's one for the other side of 3000+ posts:

WRX>MUSTANG

I'm not sure if he had more than 3000, but he didn't have much important to say.

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

Those who have shared their knowledge of this automobile with others deserve and receive the respect of this club's members. Pace and Jim are two of the primary technical contributors to the board and the Subaru community in general. Countless WRX owners have benefited from their pioneering efforts. Were you able and willing to contribute the benefits of your experience, you would be among the respected leaders of this club and the Subaru community. Sadly, this has not been the case.

As a group, we would have benefited from your knowledge and experience. At the risk of repeating myself, your car appears to be very well prepared. Were you equally as well prepared to interact with others in a social environment, this discussion would not have taken place.

Nevertheless, your lack of respect for one of the founders and leaders of the forum led me to the conclusion you were unfamiliar with the board. I apologize.

X

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast