What is your favorite car to kill/eat?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on What is your favorite car to kill/eat? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Mine would be v8 mustangs. They are so delicious for some reason. I'm no mustang hater, but they taste so ...

What is your favorite car to kill/eat?

Mine would be v8 mustangs. They are so delicious for some reason. I'm no mustang hater, but they taste so good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anything with a grapefruit launcher tailpipe.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

I like rice, yuuummmmy

jt2
    Definitely 350Zs. C5 'Vettes are also pretty tasty. Both seem to be piloted by drivers that think they are unbeatable.

Standard disclaimer applies - someone's always faster than you are - I'm sure that the next one of each of those cars that I encounter will smoke me to balnace out the cosmic scales of justice for that remark.

Anyting that has butt-loads of stickers AND no go-fast parts. Yeah, its picking on the weak ones, but someone has to put em in thier place. That goes for big wings/altezzas/produce launchers/neon as well. Now a Prelude with some guts(I,H, E etc...) that has a few Mugen stickers and a semi-slammed ride is just fine...for instance. Still I like goin after those. But laying waste to rice is my fav thing to do.

Also like messing with folks that have those huge exhausts on trucks. Those things will scoot, and I just giggle like mad when I rape em off the line
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Mostly wannabe muscle-heads and ricers. Can't stand fart cans when it's all the car has...especially with bad tinting, loads of stickers, a bad driver and auto tranny.

RN

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd say Neons! I can't beat much else except for ridiculous other rice dishes, so I'll pick on the urban redneck "mad tizzite yo Dodge" crew from time to time.

brembo: produce launchers...love it!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by chevyeater
    Anything with a grapefruit launcher tailpipe.

i call mine a 'carbon fiber baby launcher...'

Around here we have a lot of grand prix with prix driving them. I like em with neon.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

Originally posted by brembo
    Anyting that has butt-loads of stickers AND no go-fast parts. Yeah, its picking on the weak ones, but someone has to put em in thier place. That goes for big wings/altezzas/produce launchers/neon as well... laying waste to rice is my fav thing to do.
    Amen brutha!

Sure, it's a lot of fun winning a real challenge like anthing with a good V8 in it (C5's, Camaro/Firebird, Mustang, ect.) or a 350Z, Porsche, or BMW. But when it all comes down to it I really love just *****ing with the ricers. It's soooo hilarious how they can't even touch you, they just get anihilated. Give 'em a head start, play with them a little bit, and then just walk past them - too much fun. Like watching Iraqi troops try to stand up against U.S. forces - soooo pathetically sad you can't help but laugh. As much as I love the worthy challengers, just being a bully is probably the most fun. Now I know why that big kid in gradeschool gave everyone smaller than him wedgies...
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

Originally posted by stilesg57
    Amen brutha!

Sure, it's a lot of fun winning a real challenge like anthing with a good V8 in it (C5's, Camaro/Firebird, Mustang, ect.) or a 350Z, Porsche, or BMW. But when it all comes down to it I really love just *****ing with the ricers. It's soooo hilarious how they can't even touch you, they just get anihilated. Give 'em a head start, play with them a little bit, and then just walk past them - too much fun. Like watching Iraqi troops try to stand up against U.S. forces - soooo pathetically sad you can't help but laugh. As much as I love the worthy challengers, just being a bully is probably the most fun. Now I know why that big kid in gradeschool gave everyone smaller than him wedgies...
    I like messing with the ricers too...but guess I'm nicer about not giving them too much to think they can take me. My brother, however, is outright mean about that...he'll give them a huge head start, pretend to lose ground, then RUN by them until they can't even see SETTLED dust.

RN

Thumbs down Invincible Mentality Camaro/Stang Owners

Especially the Camaro guys (SS) included. For some reason they always think they can take me from a roll but anything under 100mph it's been the contrary. Unless they've got cams and other bolt-ons they haven't phased me and it's been fun turning the tables on their ego-machines.
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

The "wish-I-was-fast" with the friends in the back seat yelling how cool they are. Something about watching them almost loose it as they swerve around me doing a fly by at 80 makes me laugh and keeps the "mans" attention off me.
    It's not a damn beanbag!

My favorite meal = BMW M3. They always seem to be driven by a$$holes or pricks; more so when they lose.

I raced a Prelude the other day who begged me for a head start. He didn't know that I had a Stage 4+ under the hood either... shows that the Honduh boys are afraid of even stock WRXes

-Bob
    I am the Anti-rice.

TurboXS stage 4+ and much, much more...

Originally posted by dookiebob
    I raced a Prelude the other day who begged me for a head start. He didn't know that I had a Stage 4+ under the hood either... shows that the Honduh boys are afraid of even stock WRXes

-Bob
    I can't say I'm afraid to race a stock WRX...and I guess according to you I'm a "Honduh boy" so I guess your theory is, well, bull****.

By the way, nice setup on your Rex. What are you running, mid 12s? You guys have it so nice right now.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.