Ahh Arent U Frustrated? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ahh Arent U Frustrated? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have had my wrx for since july and no one has pulled along side me trying anything. what i ...

I have had my wrx for since july and no one has pulled along side me trying anything. what i do get is alot of looks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RNN14
    Sherb you apparently need to see a Evo before you try to talk **** about them. The Subaru might have a deeper sound but performance wise they are great cars and from every race I've ever seen and all the tuning shops have said the Evo is the better car.
    That maybe that EVO is a better car... But, if you ever visit the US, you may not be able to mistake the sound of the EVO from a Civic is all I'm saying. Talking about the exhaust sound doesn't give someone a final opinion of the car itself.
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Few mods

Originally posted by RNN14
    I also doubt they got 280hp stock for $24K out the door.
    From the numbers they are running here I don't think the EVO will have their 280 HP car (HERE in the US at least) for less than $30k US dollars either.
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Few mods

Originally posted by VetteVert

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

VV
    Originally posted by S4Guy
    ya what the hell is that supposed to mean?

i would rather pull up to an older white guy in a fcking classic than a young asian in a ricer.
    Oh, I get it, "old white people" is offensive, but the term "ricer" isn't? Get a grip. Why don't you take a moment and think about how a grain staple of East Asia came to be used as a pejorative term against modified Japanese-import cars? You'll see how it's a racist slight.

Next you two will be going on about the victimization of "old white people" by Black Entertainment Television, in the Off Topic forums.

Lighten up.
    Last edited by bedabi; 03-07-2002 at 12:28 PM.

Never thought of it that way, nor ever meant it that way. But I'll keep that in mind. However, I would never say something about the punk asian kid in the honda next to me. I may talk about his car, but the fact that he is asian wouldn't come up. That's the difference. Oh, and I do feel victimized by BET

VV

Originally posted by bedabi

Oh, I get it, "old white people" is offensive, but the term "ricer" isn't? Get a grip, you morons. Why don't you take a moment and think about how a grain staple of East Asia came to be used as a pejorative term against modified Japanese-import cars? You'll see how it's a racist slight.

Next you two will be going on about the victimization of "old white people" by Black Entertainment Television, in the Off Topic forums.

Lighten up.

Originally posted by VetteVert
    Never thought of it that way, nor ever meant it that way. But I'll keep that in mind. However, I would never say something about the punk asian kid in the honda next to me. I may talk about his car, but the fact that he is asian wouldn't come up. That's the difference. Oh, and I do feel victimized by BET

VV

Fair enough. You're cool with me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.