WRX vs BMW 330xi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs BMW 330xi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got to race a BMW 330xi (the AWD 330) today. Here's how it went... We were lined up side ...

WRX vs BMW 330xi

I got to race a BMW 330xi (the AWD 330) today. Here's how it went...

We were lined up side by side at a stoplight. The road in front of us narrowed quickly to two lanes, and beyond that were some of my favorite twisties.

We both rolled off the line when it turned green and then he started to inch forward, at which point I decided I wanted to be in front
    I put my foot to the floor in 1st, and he did the same. But as soon as I shifted to 2nd gear (at 7k), he was falling back very quickly.
    Into 3rd gear, and I'm at the entrance to the first corner. I can see him trying to keep up as we go through the twisties, but by this time he's quite a ways back.

Tons 'O fun!
    GMH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice!

I read a review by C & D with a head to head challenge between the WRX, 330xi and an Audi S4 a little while back and they gave the WRX rave reviews. It beat the bmw and Audi 0-60 so it doesn't surprise me you took him to the 1st turn. I'll bet the BMW driver was a little p'd off. lol.

Great driving. congrats.

You pretty stock?

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.