Some fun with an All-Trac
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Some fun with an All-Trac within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; After finishing installing some mods (up-pipe, dp & boost controller) I called a friend up who owns a Celica All-trac. ...

Some fun with an All-Trac

After finishing installing some mods (up-pipe, dp & boost controller) I called a friend up who owns a Celica All-trac. We had raced on previous occasions before my mods (he has dp, boost contrller, exhaust) and were dead even. I wanted to see if I had improved. We did a couple runs at about 30 and I would pull hard at first and then slack off later 30- 80 1 1/2 cars.

IMHO
    My car now pulls a lot harder in the lower rpms than did before (+torque) and a little bit more up top.

I am planning to go to Steele, Al Sunday for the 1/4 to see how she does.

I ll keep ya posted

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill! All-tracs are sweet.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

What year AllTrac?
    2000 Forester - 2003 Cadillac CTS - 1988 Toyota Celica AllTrac - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T - 1968 Cadillac Eldorado

Where in alabama are you from?

Those Celica All-Tracs were great. I just wish they made more of them.

Be careful with that boost controller.
    Steve McQueen's got nothin' on me...
    I'll take you back, west of Pleiades...

I live in Tuscaloosa, The All-Trac is a 90 or 91 I think.

Oh, I'm from dothan so I'm at the ass-bottom of alabama. nice to know another alabamian wrx owner though.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.