Couple kills tonight=S2000, T/A, SRT4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Couple kills tonight=S2000, T/A, SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 1. S2000- with exhaust and some other bolt-ons. Went from about 40 and pulled until about 100 had about 4 ...

Couple kills tonight=S2000, T/A, SRT4

1. S2000- with exhaust and some other bolt-ons. Went from about 40 and pulled until about 100 had about 4 car links by then.
    2. T/A- I reved at a light and got no response but he took off when it turned green and I punched and started pulling him in. Right when I got to his back bumper he let off and then reved at me when I turned off a few blocks later.
    3. And the best of all I finally got to race a SRT4- we went from a rolling start and I hung for a minute but then he started to pull me. Then we went from a light and I killed him to about 100 and still had about 2-3 car links on him. He was pretty cool. Said it was stock but was planning on upgrading it in a couple of weeks.

My mods-MBC @16psi, Straight pipe from dp back, Intake Hack.
    PM me if you're in the need for high speed affordable video hosting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kills. Was the T/A an LS1 or an LT1?
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

I don't know. It was the body style right before the newest one. where the front end is different. Sounded like it had an exhaust but I'm not for sure.
    PM me if you're in the need for high speed affordable video hosting.

it was a LT1 then..depeneding on what year it only had 275 crank hp...i think the 97's had a lil more.

Nice Kills. Sounds like the dude in the T/A was an ass!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Nice kills...our cars are identical in mods, now I know how I'll fare against my friends LT1. These's also a guy around here in an s2000 that likes to race, maybe we need to put some $$ on that match

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.