I lost to an S2K, but he really lost
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I lost to an S2K, but he really lost within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I pull up to a light next to an S2K. Come to find out, he's is the same guy ...

I lost to an S2K, but he really lost

Today I pull up to a light next to an S2K. Come to find out, he's is the same guy that beat me in his previous car, an M Roadster.

We were still saying hello to each other and were not ready for the light. Look up, lights green and we both make our best effort to get going. I take a slight lead, then he pulls by me and procedes to walk me pretty good.

I slow down after I see I'm getting beat, and motion for him to pull over, cuz I wanted to see if he was modded (I'm stock). He is still going pretty fast, and I saw him make a right at the next light still going pretty quick. I get to the intersection, and low and behold, the idiot (sorry if for some strange reason he reads this) is up on the sidewalk with his bumper hanging on the ground. Looked pretty damaged.

This is the second time I've raced someone when everything looked safe, and the other guy ends up messing up his car. Really makes me think about whether or not I should even be doing it. Both cases, I slowed down because, well I'm not a two-year old and the other guys keeps going like a lunatic.

btw, I would have stopped to help or see if he was ok, but there was nowhere to stop

Sorry about your car man.
    2002 WRX

Still Stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Spoggly,

I've been there and I made the desicion to actively stop street racing unless I know the guy can drive. Don't feel bad that he wiped. It's an S2k, it should hang. I guess he hit the turn too hard and was used to those HUGE M tires. The same thing happened to me in my Z. If you drive two cars with a very large handling difference, it's easy to screw up in the newer car. Hence, the pig heavy RWD Z is gone and the WRX is the only car that I drive fast.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.