WRX vs. WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My good friend bought a WR Blue Sedan a few months before I bought my wagon. Right now we're both ...

Cool WRX vs. WRX

My good friend bought a WR Blue Sedan a few months before I bought my wagon. Right now we're both stock, we both are tinted and we both love the WRX (really). Anyway, today we finally got to play together on the street, he in his sedan and me in my wagon. The most fun I've had in my WRX yet. We actually got to line up at three different lights. All three races were a blast! Even though we could only race to about 60 it was the most fun seeing a wagon and sedan go at it, just for fun. And let me tell you, there no better feeling than racing your friend. Nobody cared who was ahead, it was just pure WRX rated fun. But in case you were wondering, I managed to get better launches twice and was ahead til I shut down. For those that were considering a wagon and were thinking they're slower, they aren't. Total drivers race. I was looking to see if he crept up on me and I didn't see it at all. At one light we came to I was behind him and there was this black Accord coupe, tinted with a gold chrome grill and badges beside my friend. We take off and leave the Accord in the dust of coarse, but was we're coming to the next light, I see the guy trying to catch up to us. Well, I'm not going to let him ruin our fun so I pull into the lane beside my buddy. We take off and leave that coupe so far behind it isn't even funny. We had so much fun.

On my way home I had two different opportunities. 1.) A RSX Type S right in front of me. But the guy had a date, so I wasn't going to ruin his night. I'm sure she thinks his little coupe is sooo cute. 2.) This Blue Dodge Stealth with HUGE racing stripes and "Dodge" decals all over the front fenders. It even had Dodge symbols on the rearview mirror housings. On the rice-o-meter the kid was running 575whp. But I wanted to know what he had in the real world. He never did catch up to me even though he could. So I guess it wasn't an R/T. Too bad, I'd race an R/T. Probably lose, but I'd still race.

But the coolest car I saw pulled out ahead of me while I was on Walton Blvd. Another Aspen White WRX Sportwagon. I race up to it and made eye contact w/the driver and we give each other the big thumbs up. We didn't race, it was just cool to see someone else in a wagon.

I had a GREAT day!
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm jealous! Nice races dood, I like the part where you let the guy in the rsx a break cuz he had date. Kind of you to do that.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.