i killed a cadillac yay....

This is a discussion on i killed a cadillac yay.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm sittin at a light tonite minding my own business, its around 9:45... a big white 4 door cadillac is ...

i killed a cadillac yay....

I'm sittin at a light tonite minding my own business, its around 9:45... a big white 4 door cadillac is next to me, im thinking nothing of it. Hispanic looking older man smoking a cigar or something. (black and mild maybe?) off the line he guns it, tires break lose and such... So i dont launch but put first to the floor, then a bit of second, by 60 I was gone. And he had quite the look on his face...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

As if that took any real effort.

Those dang slow Caddilacs. They give me a bad name.
    And why would caddy go to a front wheel drive if performance is really important to them? 290 horsepower, but no way to hook it up.
    Nice kill! Ya gotta love taking someone to the laundry when they instigate the race. Right?!

Good job Eli. I beat a guy in a Crown Vic the other night. He relly wanted to dust me at a red light. While it was no great acheivement, it made me smile.

X

People have been trying to race me in all kinds of wierd sh!t lately, just last night this guy in a Chevy truck Z1 something guns it at the light. Some soccer mom was speedracer in her Mazpa MPV!
    My new challenge is to see if I can beat them in "break in mode" (always shifting below 4k).
    Hilarious

CTS-V will be a challenge when it arrives in fall (if I'm not mistaken). Talk about a sleeper!

-B

You are not wrong, Beanboy. CTS-V will probably lay many STis to waste.
    2000 Forester - 2003 Cadillac CTS - 1988 Toyota Celica AllTrac - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T - 1968 Cadillac Eldorado

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    As if that took any real effort.
    i know this, i wasnt making it out to be some big kill...
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool, I didn't know what that was. I'm 99% sure I saw a CTS-V last week on the freeway. This is a big car town, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were testing some around here. I could hear the exhaust on the freeway...mean!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

It wasn't a two-tone white-and-black one, was it, Integra96? If so, I know that Lund Cadillac has a pretty heavily modified normal CTS running around somehwere in Arizona...
    2000 Forester - 2003 Cadillac CTS - 1988 Toyota Celica AllTrac - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T - 1968 Cadillac Eldorado

I Support ClubWRX
    No, it was all black/grey if I remember correctly. It may have been an imposter, but I think I saw "CTS-V" on the back. It had a nice body "kit", exhaust, and wheels. I liked it!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Should have happened a long time ago at Cadillac. They even took the extra step and used the LS6 versus the regular ol' LS1. And a manual tranny to boot!

-B