Anybody got a lineup like this?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anybody got a lineup like this? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't think there is anyone here that can hold a stick to these guys. Talk about a SWEET lineup. ...

Anybody got a lineup like this?

I don't think there is anyone here that can hold a stick to these guys. Talk about a SWEET lineup.

Nice lineup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice cars but I'm not really impressed with the cars as much as I am with the guy's taste.

anybody with money can have a garage full of nice cars (i.e. bentleys, MBs, RRs, BMWs) but this guy seems like he really likes to drive cars, not ride in them.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmm.

Some people have all the fun........and all the money.....
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

Originally posted by drbyers
    nice cars but I'm not really impressed with the cars as much as I am with the guy's taste.

anybody with money can have a garage full of nice cars (i.e. bentleys, MBs, RRs, BMWs) but this guy seems like he really likes to drive cars, not ride in them.
    I'm pretty impressed by both. He does have good taste, and those cars are not your typical MB's and BMW's. Those cars are a quarter of a million dollars and up

It's funny how the cars cost more then the house that they live in.

I really hope those kids didn't get those cars. I just don't belive it.

I almost thought that they were replicas.

read the whole thread. The father of one of the kids is super rich. The kid is 22 years old. Someone mentions that he has no reason to ever try to make something of himself and it is sad. However, he has awesome cars

I think I saw a WRX on the 3rd pic to last across the street? I wonder what else is in that garage

Thumbs down

i didn't read the whole thread, but if that kid gets one of those hypercars, he's as good as dead.

anyone who has zero ambition in life and lots of money, plus the keys to a 200 mph supercar, equals a paragraph in the local obituary column.

Originally posted by drbyers
    i didn't read the whole thread, but if that kid gets one of those hypercars, he's as good as dead.

anyone who has zero ambition in life and lots of money, plus the keys to a 200 mph supercar, equals a paragraph in the local obituary column.
    I won't go so far as to say that. For all you know he may drive those cars at the speed limit to keep them from getting chips. You just never know. However, what his dad has done has taught him the wrong lessons. He now believes that there is no reason to work for anything (I am assuming as I don't personally know him). This is the wrong message to send.

Originally posted by driverj
    I think I saw a WRX on the 3rd pic to last across the street? I wonder what else is in that garage

Is this the car, a bit blurry but you might be on to something. Something tells me he like the cars across the street better. Who the hell wouldn't

didnt big red post a pic from that thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by ebr0t
    didnt big red post a pic from that thread....
    dunno. Course I don't know who big red is

Originally posted by 2001S4
    dunno. Course I don't know who big red is

big red is ****bigred*** on the boards... he posted this pic... but not the whole thread... good find

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Oh, you mean THAT big red. . Seriously, the name just doesn't ring a bell. I probably have chatted with him before but the name just hasn't stuck in my head. I actually got that thread link off another forum. Wahoo, three forums linked together now.

Something tells me those aren't all his cars. I can't be that hard to get a few Ferraris together for a picture. I have a friend that drives them all the time. His rides: a WRX and a Toyota Celica All Trac.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.