Killed some kind of animal - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Killed some kind of animal within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How about this. Did it look like this. Poor thing The Mid Western Jackelope (Lepus-temperamentalus) was first seen by George ...

I Support ClubWRX
    How about this. Did it look like this. Poor thing

The Mid Western Jackelope (Lepus-temperamentalus) was first seen by George McLean in 1829. Jackelopes are one of the rarest animals in North America. A cross between a now extinct pygmy deer and a rabbit, it is an extremely shy and wild animal.

Jackelopes were known by the ancients as "deer bunnies". The name of Jackelope was not adopted until the 1960's. No Jackelope has ever been captured alive. The truth is that, when approached, these creatures can be aggressive and unpredictable. Rare photos have been taken of them at their feeding grounds in the high country where the jackelope roam.

One strange characteristic of this animal is that it has the ability to imitate the human voice. Cowboys singing to their herds at night on the prairie were sometimes startled to hear their songs being repeated. The eery echo was coming from a herd of jackelope on a hillside nearby. Jackelope sing only on dark nights before a thunderstorm. It is written that you can extract milk from the Jackelope as it sleeps belly up at night. The milk is believed to be medicinal and can be used for a variety of afflictions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jackelope.gif  
    Last edited by KurleeDaddeeWRX; 06-09-2003 at 10:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

LOL!
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

I Support ClubWRX
    "Look it's a duck-billed platypus, and it's comin right at us!!!!!" (south park)

Woodchuck?
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

It would help to know where you are.

Dodo bird?

Flamingo?
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

jackoffasaur ?
    "Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55mph, the other from Peterborough at 4:19 p.m.at a speed of 35mph."

First the creator of the jackalope dies, then, you run over the thing. 2003 is turning into a tragic year...

http://www2.gol.com/users/coynerhm/j...peObituary.htm

well, I guess all we can do is hope that it was endangered
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

was it a groundhog?
    "I put two and two together and decided - you're pissin' me off."

Sorry this is off-topic but...

Has anyone seen my dog? He is little and brown. He has been missing since Monday

This is so tragic. Back in '98 my house was on fire and I passed out from the smoke. My dog dragged my body out to safety, so he is extremely sprecial to me. I would not be alive today if not for my best friend Sparky.

I pray every night that little Sparky is okay. Sorry guys, I am just really upset. I didn't even read what this thread was about I just had to talk to anyone.

Thanks for listening.
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

yes it has to be a groundhog. It looked like it.... poor thing... I just did to a search and I know think it is a groundhog.

I Support ClubWRX
    You know we are going to have to contact E.R.F.G.A. and turn you in now......

(equal rights for grounhogs association)

Originally posted by 2point0
    Sorry this is off-topic but...

Has anyone seen my dog? He is little and brown. He has been missing since Monday

This is so tragic. Back in '98 my house was on fire and I passed out from the smoke. My dog dragged my body out to safety, so he is extremely sprecial to me. I would not be alive today if not for my best friend Sparky.

I pray every night that little Sparky is okay. Sorry guys, I am just really upset. I didn't even read what this thread was about I just had to talk to anyone.

Thanks for listening.
    You guys do realize this was just a joke right? I was expecting at least a smiley face
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.