3x Encounters
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 3x Encounters within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm dropping some stuff off at Tom's place and heading 75N. I see this rice Integra weaving in and out ...

3x Encounters

I'm dropping some stuff off at Tom's place and heading 75N. I see this rice Integra weaving in and out of traffic. He sits about 10 cars behind be and seems like he's debating if he wants to try. Well I thought I'd help him out so I slow down from 70 to 60 in a 65 since no one was around. I comes flying up in the left lane and as he passes me and drops 1 gear because I can see black smoke. I figure this was going to happen so I was already in 3rd. I get right behind him and keep a good 2+/- cars lengths and we both covered alot of ground on 75N. While I'm taking my time going through 3rd ... I make hand signals to him and waving and smiling. I backed off once I was in 4th for a few seconds. The rice boy keeps on going in and out of traffic at 110mph+. I backed way down to 70 in a 65. I was also on the cell phone w/ the headset talking to another car guy while this is all happening.
    Next I'm coming home from Tom's place on the 120 Loop. I see this newer body style Mustang GT pull up on my left. The guy is probably 30+ and starts to inch forward before the light turns green. I figure since he's stock that I'll do a normal roll so I do. Light turns green and he's 1.5 cars ahead of me. By the end of 1st I pull .5 car. I hear him "trying" but it was fun. I so into 2nd and pull from being 1 car behind him to 1+ car ahead of him. I go into 3rd and we both stop because the speed limit is 55mph so we're both doing <70mph. It's so nice to have high speed limit areas w/ lights. Then we come to the next light and I just look over. He's on purposely not looking over but he finally looked over at me right before the light turns green. I've been staring at him the whole time so I just smile. Light turns green and he doesn't even try. However to my surpised a previous generation maxima is hauling butt so I decided to follow. 1st, 2nd, and I realize the Maxima is fast however alomost through 2nd I start pulling again. I go into 3rd and pull a few cars. I realize that the Maxima was trying to get from the far left lane into the far right lane which I was in. It was all fun. I realize I shouldn't watch Fast and the Furious because it gives me too many ideas.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good races.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.