unintentional race, funny

This is a discussion on unintentional race, funny within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The other day while I was driving to another jobsite (I work construction... hehe) and this early model prelude was ...

unintentional race, funny

The other day while I was driving to another jobsite (I work construction... hehe) and this early model prelude was beside me at the red light and when it turned green he floored it, i was thinking about flooring it too but I didn't but once he went I heard this horrific weed eater sound (he had stock muffler, must have a loose pipe) and some black smoke came out when he shifted, but anyway he was obviously pedal to the metaling, and I just drove normally, shifting at around 4k not flooring it at all and I was even with him the whole time it was hilarious, but then I kept steady at the speed limit and he kept going im guessing to about 90 but he gained ever so slightly, i was just laughing. kindve rambled through that story... but anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: unintentional race, funny

Originally posted by Chunks
    The other day while I was driving to another jobsite (I work construction... hehe) and this early model prelude was beside me at the red light and when it turned green he floored it, i was thinking about flooring it too but I didn't but once he went I heard this horrific weed eater sound (he had stock muffler, must have a loose pipe) and some black smoke came out when he shifted, but anyway he was obviously pedal to the metaling, and I just drove normally, shifting at around 4k not flooring it at all and I was even with him the whole time it was hilarious, but then I kept steady at the speed limit and he kept going im guessing to about 90 but he gained ever so slightly, i was just laughing. kindve rambled through that story... but anyway.
    he probably thinks he won now lol

yeah... I had to turn shortly after I stopped accelerating though... i should've floored it.

Originally posted by Chunks
    yeah... I had to turn shortly after I stopped accelerating though... i should've floored it.
    o well no one will believe him.