rsx-s vs. wrx vs. civic si
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on rsx-s vs. wrx vs. civic si within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; had about 6 races from a roll, varying starting speed from 15-40. repeatedly lost to the type s. his headlights ...

rsx-s vs. wrx vs. civic si

had about 6 races from a roll, varying starting speed from 15-40. repeatedly lost to the type s. his headlights would be right by my rear door then as i would shift into 4th our positions would switch everytime. disappointing but expected. his mods were i/e, and im stock. the 02 si never fell behind by more than 2 lengths...he had hondata/i/e. got it on tape, ill try to get it posted.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice runs... but next time... use your biggest advantage, AWD!
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

I had a run in w/ a Type S once. I'm guessing it was stock judging from its looks. We raced from about 80-115 mph. I pulled on him (not by a lot - 1/2 a car length) but still pulled.......do I/E really add that much?

the exhaust gain was seemed minor in the type s, but intake makes a huge difference. supposedly around 10 to the wheels and i believe it. but from a stop, the wrx still owns (at least for now)

jus wondering who would win from a roll type-s or a wrx? and both are stock

RSX-S would win. and CAI will give about 15~20 at the wheel.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.