Raced a S4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Raced a S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am sitting there at a light ready to turn left and I see a silver S4 pass by. When ...

Raced a S4

I am sitting there at a light ready to turn left and I see a silver S4 pass by. When the light turns green I catch up with him and proceed to pull up next to him but to no avail. He was running in and out of traffic too quick for me to follow. I thought that I had lost him when he got stuck behind an ambulance getting on the interstate. We both got off on the same exit and then the fun began. I was in the middle of second gear and we both took off. By the time I was at the top of third I was about 2-3 car lengths ahead. I do give the S4 credit because at higher speeds it wasnt really loosing too much ground. It looked faster than the 2001 Mustang GT I ran with exhaust and intake. However on the way back home I did notice that my car wasnt boosting to the normal 16.5 psi that it usaully does, it was only boosting to around 15-15.5. I dont know if its the rainy weather (monsoon like weather) or if my turbo is giving out (god I hope not), or what?? Anyway just thought i would share this race with you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my mods are a vishnu stage zero, decatted DP.
    Last edited by abbo7; 06-03-2003 at 12:36 PM.
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill!

If I were to take an educated guess, I would say it's weather.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

it's been raining NONSTOP here, and my turbo has been boosting a little low as well
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.