Raced a S4

This is a discussion on Raced a S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am sitting there at a light ready to turn left and I see a silver S4 pass by. When ...

Raced a S4

I am sitting there at a light ready to turn left and I see a silver S4 pass by. When the light turns green I catch up with him and proceed to pull up next to him but to no avail. He was running in and out of traffic too quick for me to follow. I thought that I had lost him when he got stuck behind an ambulance getting on the interstate. We both got off on the same exit and then the fun began. I was in the middle of second gear and we both took off. By the time I was at the top of third I was about 2-3 car lengths ahead. I do give the S4 credit because at higher speeds it wasnt really loosing too much ground. It looked faster than the 2001 Mustang GT I ran with exhaust and intake. However on the way back home I did notice that my car wasnt boosting to the normal 16.5 psi that it usaully does, it was only boosting to around 15-15.5. I dont know if its the rainy weather (monsoon like weather) or if my turbo is giving out (god I hope not), or what?? Anyway just thought i would share this race with you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my mods are a vishnu stage zero, decatted DP.
    Last edited by abbo7; 06-03-2003 at 11:36 AM.
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill!

If I were to take an educated guess, I would say it's weather.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

it's been raining NONSTOP here, and my turbo has been boosting a little low as well
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.