WRX vs Cavalier
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs Cavalier within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ha Ha, got your attention huh. This weekend on the highway a Cavalier with two 20 something year old guys ...

WRX vs Cavalier

Ha Ha, got your attention huh. This weekend on the highway a Cavalier with two 20 something year old guys let me over because they saw a long strech of empty highway in front of us and there was a Focus SVT on the other side of me (black with manufacturers plates). I punched it (he didn't). Cavalier guys honked and gave me a "raised fist" out their window when I pulled off on the exit and they went by.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a neon tried to race my friend in his WRX. the neon said before the race that he was going to tear him a new anus. turned out we were about 10 car lengths ahead of him at 70 m/hr

I think it's hilarious when someone with no clue tries to race. Cars I've had try to race me:

Chevy Cavalier "Rally Sport"
    Several V6 Camaros and 'Stangs
    Lots of "Wolfsburg" Jettas
    One turbo beetle
    and this morning...
    a buick regal. HA HA HA HA HA

good kill... but i can take those cars out in my little Grand Am guys

heheh thats funny.
    The weirdest encounter for me was a Toyota Rav4 with 19" and intake, he did the ricer flyby with full throttle so I can hear his cold air intake from 20-50mph twice. so I decided, heck, i'll do ricer flyby too, so I downshifted to second going full boost and I let off the gas so he can hear my blitz BOV. to my surprise he did the ricer flyby again, but this time I stayed next to him going on second gear. So we basically just go side by side - him showing off his intake, me showing off my BOV ahahaha, then both of us started laughing and I gave him the thumbs up and left my own way.

It was funny.

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse
    I think it's hilarious when someone with no clue tries to race. Cars I've had try to race me:

Chevy Cavalier "Rally Sport"

I love that one...

Jorge (RiftsWRX)
    www.ProjectWRX.com
    Last edited by RiftsWRX; 03-13-2002 at 08:59 AM.

Originally posted by wrxinthehouse

and this morning...
    a buick regal. HA HA HA HA HA
    Don't be toooo quick to laugh at Buick Regals. A few mods gets the GS model into the 13's.

Tim
    1998 Grand Prix GTP Coupe - 13.7 @ 101.7 - 3.25" SC Pulley - AE077 17" Wheels - SLP CAI - SLP IAT - MSP Exhaust - RT Downpipe & CAT - INTENSE 1.9 Rocker Arms - Casper's AFPR - NGK TR6's - Gatorback Belt - Modified 160 T-Stat - Thrasher Shift Kit - Tranny Cooler - Taylor 8mm wires - F&R Buick STB's - Xenon fog light bulbs - PIAA Super White's - Levoc Chrome/Carbon Fiber Shifter - 4 Strobes

Originally posted by GTP4UNME
    Don't be toooo quick to laugh at Buick Regals. A few mods gets the GS model into the 13's.
    Same engine as the grand prix GTP...pully swap and you're in the 13's but they are a lot heavier than the WRX
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Only about 200 lbs....

Not miniscule, but not a lot.

Originally posted by RiftsWRX

I love that one...

Jorge (RiftsWRX)
    www.ProjectWRX.com
    Ya' aint **** if it doesn't say RS on your Cavalier!

You guys are posting some pretty ridiculous kills here.
    - 02 WRX
    - 91 Impulse RS AWD Turbo

Uhhh, yeah Actually we were just laughing at all the ridiculous cars that want to race. And the thread was started about these guys in a Cavalier that let me over so they could see me accelerate past a Ford Focus SVT that was next to me on the highway.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.