1.3L that sounds like a big block...vid inside. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1.3L that sounds like a big block...vid inside. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sounds like a lawnmower/idling weedwacker/farting....

Sounds like a lawnmower/idling weedwacker/farting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seriously. What big-block engine sounds like that?! Sounds like a 50cc dirt bike that I rode as a kid. I'd still love to have an RX7 though. Of course, now after hearing that, I'd apparently have to keep the thing quiet.
    2004 Sedan Stage IV (w/ .5L envy) >>> Stripped & Sold!
    2007 Wagon Stock >>> Soon to be traded in for an 08 STI

I thought i sounded like a dirt bike from the rear....
    2001 White SVT Cobra
    Mods:
    BBK Long Tube Headers
    K&N
    Bad tires

Wink

Chainsaw in front, dirt bike from rear. Still nasty

Here is the guys web site http://flathat.woodstream.net/RX7/ I guess he's was running low 11s (pretty good for a lawnmower..weed eater...dirt bike )
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Originally posted by Sick Boy
    Seriously. What big-block engine sounds like that?! Sounds like a 50cc dirt bike that I rode as a kid. I'd still love to have an RX7 though. Of course, now after hearing that, I'd apparently have to keep the thing quiet.
    the big block rotary motor sounds like that, i reckon.

There is a video of this guy handing a Saleen its A$$ on kazaa, I think i would like it more if it were not for the huge amounts of black smoke eminating from the tailpipe...at Idle...hey Mr. Officer I have destroyed my emissions control equipment please give me a ticket. Black smoke is not cool no matter how fast your car is.
    1997 VOLVO 850R 14.5@102 with a slushbox and a 2.4 sec 60 ft time.
    1951 chevy 13.3@ 109 gettin some paint
    2002 WRX 13.8 stock turbo :sold
    1996 BMW 318ti what I drive when everything else is broken

i went searching for the video mentioned above, but couldn't find it. I did find, however, a video of an rx-7 basically chasing down a dodge viper 500 and walking on it like the car was tied down. jeezus.

so link that video (the viper chasing), because i would really enjoy seeing that. Sounds terrible IMO, but man they are fast cars.

Michael

I can't. I downloaded it from limewire. but you can search for it on your favorite file sharing program.

it's called, "Street Racing - RX7 vs Dodge Viper.mpeg"

it's definitely worth your time to download if you find it.

Originally posted by STiedUP
    There is a video of this guy handing a Saleen its A$$ on kazaa, I think i would like it more if it were not for the huge amounts of black smoke eminating from the tailpipe...at Idle...hey Mr. Officer I have destroyed my emissions control equipment please give me a ticket. Black smoke is not cool no matter how fast your car is.
    LOL. How true. I want a fast car... but I'm not ready to crap on the environment for it. Well... technically with a car I already am but I do have my limits.

I think I have a clip on my computer somewhere of a RX-7 destroying an '03 Cobra. It was sick. A sad thing to see for us Cobra fans. (Of course... the Cobra was stock. I read in MMFF that with headers back... you jump from 365hp at the wheels, to 420hp at the wheel. And that's only exhaust!) Crazy power out there.

Anyway, I'll see if I can find that vid and post it.
    2004 Sedan Stage IV (w/ .5L envy) >>> Stripped & Sold!
    2007 Wagon Stock >>> Soon to be traded in for an 08 STI

I've got a movie of a Civic Del Sol beating a Viper.

And a 4-wheeler ATV beating a Mustang.

Or how about a Snowmobile that races a Firebird in the 1/4 and does around a 13.6

Or maybe a Firetruck racing through a autox course? (does impressively well I might add)

I've got lots of fun stuff!
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

I just got done weedeating today, and that sounds just like my weedeater when it's running out of gas/oil.

If I drove that car, I'd have to turn the music up very loud...that just sounds like crap.

My friend has a 93 RX7, slightly modded, and it sounds much better.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.