1967 Nova trailered to track vs WRX
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 1967 Nova trailered to track vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So here I am at Bandimere Speedway in CO waiting in line to get in to the track. The car ...

1967 Nova trailered to track vs WRX

So here I am at Bandimere Speedway in CO waiting in line to get in to the track. The car next to me is a BRIGHT RED chevy nova very white trashed out, Ass end in the air,big squareish hood scoop, hughe dual 3" straight dumps, looks like a mean 1980's stlye 1/4 miler. It is on a trailer to top it all off. On the bumper it has a sticker that states "You Dirve an Import?" then has guys laughing all over it.

The guy with a MULLET who owns the car askes "How much you pay for them preddy rims" I tell him, and he responds "too bad ya had to put em on a 4 door."and laughs in that white trash sorta way and slaps his wife on the shoulder, they walk away.

Anyway ater 6 runs I decide to ask my wife to ride along with me for the fun of it. Guess Who I get to run? Mister Mullett in his AZZ KIKIN, Nova. He drives through the water box with his STREET TIRES and proceeds to do the biggest burnout this side of John Force (over 20 seconds long.) We stage We launch, I walk his sorry ass to to the tune of a 14.4 to a 14.7....with my wife as a rider I proceed to the Time slip shack get out of my car and point and laugh just like the guy on his bumper sticker.
    Last edited by STiedUP; 05-29-2003 at 07:50 AM.
    1997 VOLVO 850R 14.5@102 with a slushbox and a 2.4 sec 60 ft time.
    1951 chevy 13.3@ 109 gettin some paint
    2002 WRX 13.8 stock turbo :sold
    1996 BMW 318ti what I drive when everything else is broken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Now that is what we call OWN3D!!!!!!!!

Awesome!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

'02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

white thrash, they do serve a purpose, hehe
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

Nice kill! I kept picturing scenes from "Joe Dirt" while I read your story. Great movie.

nice!

Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

That is nice!!
    No, That is REAL NICE!!
    Why would anyone trailer a 14.7 to the track? I know and have seen too many of these guys. It is great to see them thumped again and again. Great job!

Great kill

ROFL!! Thank You! I needed that
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

dude, that guy was at a disadvantage from the start in my book because of the mullet. don't you know those things aren't very aerodynamic. lol.

What's wrong with mullets? Business in the front, party in the back!

www.mulletsgalore.com

hey kush,

been dare and done dat. lol. we used to give each other Photoshop mullets at my last job.

some of the guys got really, reaaaaally pissed. lol.

That's too funny. I almost got a mullet. My hair was long up until September and I decided to get it cut. Me and my friends thought it would be great for me to get one. Of course, it wasn't as funny when I sobered up. At least I just didn't do it when I was f'd up

Way to be.

OWNED.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stallowned.gif  
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.