1967 Nova trailered to track vs WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1967 Nova trailered to track vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dude, that guy was at a disadvantage from the start in my book because of the mullet. don't you know ...

dude, that guy was at a disadvantage from the start in my book because of the mullet. don't you know those things aren't very aerodynamic. lol
    ROFL>>>cant stop laughing to type....

1997 VOLVO 850R 14.5@102 with a slushbox and a 2.4 sec 60 ft time.
    1951 chevy 13.3@ 109 gettin some paint
    2002 WRX 13.8 stock turbo :sold
    1996 BMW 318ti what I drive when everything else is broken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHA
    I really dont like people who discriminate a car because of its country of its origin. Impots arent all bad but Im glad he learned his lesson. Nice Kill
    Last edited by PolarisSnT; 05-31-2003 at 09:22 AM.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Ha!!! what a red neck thug!!! I really hate guys like that I would like to say that they are all retarded and uneducated so i apologise for there rude coments on behalf of all domestic guys!!! I would like to say that we are not all like that. Some of us do know that AWD can be used for something other than Muding at the local water hole!!! Man he got Owned

Originally posted by Vette Dude
    Ha!!! what a red neck thug!!! I really hate guys like that I would like to say that they are all retarded and uneducated so i apologise for there rude coments on behalf of all domestic guys!!! I would like to say that we are not all like that. Some of us do know that AWD can be used for something other than Muding at the local water hole!!! Man he got Owned
    Im sorry if you mis interpreted what I was saying. I didnt mean all domestic guys I just meant the ones that discriminate against imports. I love domestic cars, vette, viper, camaro, firebird, sorr though I do not like fords.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

No I didn't take it that way at all. I was just posting what i thought alot of import guys think! the onlything that gets me about import guys are the ones that drive around these piece of crap hatchbacks with 120 H.P. and think they are billy bad ass i have a few words for them! its called torque 500 ft.lbs. in a 3000# car with 12 inch slicks and a 4 speed take that!!

That is just a GRADE A classic case of good ol' making the guy eat a nice big piece of CROW pie baby . What was his reaction as you stood outside your car pointing and laughing? Just curious [heh].
    Stock 2004 WRX STi
    Java Black on Silver

Originally posted by STiedUP
    ROFL>>>cant stop laughing to type....

HAHAHAHAHA me neither! That was great story. I love that "Stallowned" pic too....

hahahahahahahahahaha.............
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

What was his reaction as you stood outside your car pointing and laughing? Just curious
    He just looked down and didn't really react, He seemed pretty embarrased.

P.S.- just incase anyone thinks I am a domestic hater, my other car is a slammed 1951 Chevrolet with a 383 stroker topped off with a 6-71 supercharger that runs 12.6 up here and I DRIVE it to the track, trailers are for wimps or dragsters. I just dont care for people who are ignorant and rude, not to mention trailering a high 14 second car to the track and dragging water down the track with their street tires.

Wow, the 51' sounds like quite a ride. nice deal. I'd love to see it.
    And once again, allow me to congratualte you on the nice kill.
    Now, jokingly on to your slam on those of us that drag our cars to the track in a trailer. 'Wimps or dragsters'- ouch! That is a swift kick to the crotch. (as I am doubling over, rolling on the floor from pain.) You gotta put a clause in there for those of us with 7 second bodied cars. Cuz I know I am not a dragster, and I think I am something other than a whimp, but I do drive a rig to the track.

Dragsters or full out "Drag Racing Cars"...you beter be sub 10's to trailer your car to the track..
    P.S. sorry about your crotch .....I had no idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12