Fox Body kill w/ blower - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Fox Body kill w/ blower within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; is that 300-350 at the wheels or what? by the way this is what your telling me you beat a ...

is that 300-350 at the wheels or what?

by the way this is what your telling me

you beat a car that traps a little higher then you
    with 2 people in your car and putting out less horsepower

is that correct?
    1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i saw him trap 83 and i trapped 84 weeks ago with a slipping clutch and some fouled out spark plugs. why are you making such a big deal about this. i posted a kill and you freak out.
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

because I dont believe you

you have a car that weighs almost the same as your competition

your not "tuned" and if you were you would have less hp then the other guy

you had 2 people in your car at the time

and your awd and took him from a roll

he on the other hand has more torque

better top end and aerodynamics

more horsepower and better gearing for higher speeds

and 2 less people in his car

by the way 83 isnt mid 80s its low 80s

this is the last time i am responding to your posts, because all you want to do is have a sword fight if you know what i mean. all i know is that i walked him three times from two different speeds. aren't you the technical one? 83, god forgive me, 83 is a low 80 mph trapspeed. his car was slow for what he had done, that's not my problem. maybe he sucked asa driver, i wasn't in his car. maybe he didn't have what he said he had. i know he had a cam and a blowerr cuz i could hear it. he said he had heads and stock bottom, he didn't say anything about intake, headers, injectors... nothing but heads cam and blower, i don't know why you would lie when you got your arse handed to you but to each his own
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Awesome kill man!

Can you hook me up with where you got the 20g? I need a new turbo for my 2.2. This VF22 isnt cuttin it!
    If you want a 20G, you can go to http://www.buschurracing.com.

They have all you need to put one on your car.

Patrick~~

Re: Fox Body kill w/ blower

Originally posted by Blue02wrx
    it's a long story and i have told it so many times, but heres the short and sweet...i was driving down the road with two friends and a early 90's fox body mustang trunk car pulls up and nails his rev limiter. i assumed this meant "let's race" i obliged once we got out of traffic. the first time we kicked it at 45...i walked him pretty bad. when he kicked it the car was awfully loud, sounded like nitrous especially when he did the ricer fly by after i let out. i got back up to him this time at about 70 or so in third gear and we stood on them again and i walked him again. we get to a stoplight and i ask him how much of a shot he is running and it looked like he said "200" and i said "200"!!!!! he said no, supercharged. i was like really... i said what else do you have? he said vortech s-trim at 7psi and trick flow heads and e cam. after the light turned we left the light easily and go up to about 80 and kicked it again and i walked by him once again. this was at 16psi btw...i haven't messed with the utec any from a stg 4 map and it feels better at 16 than anywhere else. plus i put my new clutch in. anyways cheers thanks for reading.
    u can thank mitsubishi for that win... ahem 20g turbo
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

gotta give props to the diamond stars sometimes...those cyclones and the other one, i forget the name now...thanks for your heart donation

typhoon, i remembered it sitting here, it bugged me until i remembered

Originally posted by Cleaner13
    he on the other hand has more torque

better top end and aerodynamics

I wouldnt say he has better aerodynamics. We're talking about a fox body, and they're pretty boxy. And I like them alot so I'm not a hater.
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.