I have driven the STI with no salesman - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on I have driven the STI with no salesman within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, Ok,.........So how many of us married Virgins? Relax, My cars in the shop now proly gettin pissed on by ...

Ok, Ok,.........So how many of us married Virgins?

Relax, My cars in the shop now proly gettin pissed on by a guy who wants a SRT!

Shotgun

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by cyrilgrey
    you're all a bunch of 'tards
    this is why i left this board
    glad to see nothing changed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------
    Feel free to leave this board again.
    -------------------

Nah, I have to agree with the guy at the top there. Most of the posters on this board act like a bunch of snotty-nosed, acne-faced, 14 year old dumbasses.

/\ Now was that really necessary? You two can go if you don't like it.

Originally posted by jay2theb

Nah, I have to agree with the guy at the top there. Most of the posters on this board act like a bunch of snotty-nosed, acne-faced, 14 year old dumbasses. [/B]
    What in the world are you talking about? There are a few that match your description, but MOST? Give me a break. And your observation begs the question: what are YOU doing here amongst a throng of pre-pubescent whiners?

I seem to remember some expression from childhood that goes like "it takes one to know one".... Oh well as to the issue at hand it still boils down to not whether or not the car can take it. My Sti can surely take that and much more. The question is should it be done during a PDI, when there is a deposit on the car and the actual owner waiting to take delivery. In my case financing was being completed during the PDI. No one drove my car, but the one tech. That was at the dealers directive. I saw all of the mileage records, including those off the truck. But there are both kinds of dealers. You just have to go to the ones that will handle the cars the way you want. There are plenty of both. SFRinNJ

A friend of mine is a Porsche technician. During the PDI, they are expected to drive the car hard. Also, after repairs are made, they are again suppose to drive hard.

Mike

geez...... this is pretty retarded, thats all I can say. Quit beating on him....
    I can't believe I actually read this whole thread till page 5.

I Support ClubWRX
    As far as I can, see, this has gone far enough! 5 pages because some guy drove an STi not to everyones' liking? Wow. How very sad.
    2010 SSM STI

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567