2 fast 2 furious cars - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 2 fast 2 furious cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know im going to get lynched for this one, but I actually really really liked 2F,2F... It was one ...

I know im going to get lynched for this one, but I actually really really liked 2F,2F... It was one hell of an entertaining movie, it was way over the top, but thats what makes it fun... they aren't trying to create realism, they are trying to create entertainment... and for all the Civic owners that walk out of the movie thinking they have a high performance car... I hate to break it to them, but not one of the main cars in that movie was something that would be slow on the street... which their Civics usually are (sometimes not though)...

P.S. The acting was absolutely atrocious, but the actors served their purpose and let the action and cars do the talking.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My brother saw it too and said it was overall a good movie. Still Holywood BS but much more action and comedy than the first one.
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

hey people,
    there's nothing wrong with going to a mindless action flick with a lot of ricey cars in it, as long as you keep it in perspective.

that's why its called entertainment and not reality.

as for me, I haven't seen it yet, but plan to just for the chicks. lol.

jeez i'm a pig.

I'll watch it just because I like racing. Regardless if its exagerated.

Well, I just got back from watching 2F2F and it was better than I thought it would be. Not near as much BS as the first, and lots of action! Plenty of comedy too. And I love action and comedy.

Overall a good movie. Lots of racing around with cool footage.

I gotta say though, that Suki girl had a nice body, but she was fugly.

Originally posted by Shard
    Uh... i just don't see who thought that a civic was a sports car.
    You should bite your tongue! There are great examples of why Civics CAN BE a good sports car. Any civic type R or Civic Si, is a pretty impressive car. You can drop in and of the B series motors into a civic and watch it EAT A LOT of cars alive on any track, whether it's the 1/4 mile, or the twisties. I have seen MANY videos of civics doing that to cars like the VIPER, CORVETTE, etc. They are light as hell, and with the right tuner, they are very powerful.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Originally posted by drbyers
    hey people,
    there's nothing wrong with going to a mindless action flick with a lot of ricey cars in it, as long as you keep it in perspective.

that's why its called entertainment and not reality.

could you tell those ricebags out there that.
    and as for the Civic being a SPORTS CAR...you CANNOT call it a asports car, for pete's sake!!! I don't care...it is NOT a sports car. it IS a modifiable CAR that can be used for sport (just solely for it's size/weight)...sports cars are not 11 grand brand new. sports cars are not 117 hp out of the box.
    Sports Car is beginning to lose it's meaning....for example, SCCA sees cars like Cavaliers and Saturns. Sports cars, FOCK NO!!!
    anyone who thinks that those cars along with a civic being sports cars really should have their heads examined. You could race your girlfriend's laundry basket at an autox just as long as it had parts a, b, and c.
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

I Support ClubWRX
    Right on. I'm a purist when it comes to the definition of sports car. To me, it has nothing to do with power. It has everything to do with weight, number of doors, drivetrain layout, and design.

This isn't a thread hijack, so I'll just say that I'm planning the see the Fast and Bi-curious 2 this week.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

You guys shouldn't get mad. It just lowers yourself to the teenager hot wheel racers level.

You guys want the REAL fast and the furious movies, then you should check out the Options videos. Real cars, real drivers, and no BS.

And these cars are rediculously fast and capable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.