2 fast 2 furious cars - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2 fast 2 furious cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I don't get those numbers. I don't think they're right. if they're stock, rx-7 and skyline and s2000 should be ...

I don't get those numbers. I don't think they're right.

if they're stock, rx-7 and skyline and s2000 should be least in their mid 5 to high 4 sec (rx-7) range.

I don't think car and driver and motortrend mag would be off by a second on their car testing, not to mention track slips from quite a few owners.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also keep in mind that the S2000 had the Comptech supercharger installed. The number they gave was a decent 0-60...for a STOCK S2000. Something's not right...

quite frankly it pisses me off that they can totally blow the s2k right out of the water making it pink and sh1t. what a waste and a turnoff!
    I have the downlow from inside sources....the Fast and Gay 3 will be called : Ricers take manhattan
    fock em...fock em all
    -STomp
    abbo, that post was funnier than ****. thanks for the laugh!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

I believe that pink s2000 was made by one of the top companies in Japan.

Just like how blitz paints all their cars silver and JUN colors all their cars faded green with yellow and how TOP SECRET colors their gold, this company colors all their cars pink.

They have miata and RX-7 that's pink and rediculously fast.

I forgot the company name tho...

Well forgive me. The WRX was Import Racer's very own project WRX that was too crasy for the film. They should have used it, but knowing the movies they would have had the EVO or the Eclipse beat the WRX, which would be BS.
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

it's because the movie was sponsored by mitsubishi.

They sponsored EVO in so many movies, it's not even funny. Japanese movies to chinese to now american movies.

you guys need to calm down. It's just a movie. I'm sure the sun will come up the morning after the movie premieres... lol.

Hell will freeze over before they make an accurate import racing movie....its all the lying in the movie that sparked all the ricer-fart-pipe-wanna-be-fast-but-cant-get-my-head-out-of-my-ass "racers" here in America....fooled them into thinking they were fast. Thats why there are so many bone stock except for the must have cold air intake accords, civics, and such running around trying to look fast.
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

Originally posted by Lessk
    Hell will freeze over before they make an accurate import racing movie....its all the lying in the movie that sparked all the ricer-fart-pipe-wanna-be-fast-but-cant-get-my-head-out-of-my-ass "racers" here in America....fooled them into thinking they were fast. Thats why there are so many bone stock except for the must have cold air intake accords, civics, and such running around trying to look fast.
    I sense anger in your tone. Dude, who really cares if those guys think they're fast. We'll just have to show them that they're not

Actually, I'm quite impressed with all the Civics and the like that I've been seeing latelty. A large number of them seem to be turbocharged. That's cool! They're turning a 90 hp car into a true rice rocket...not to mention the cool turbo sound that comes out of them Those few but increasing number of people seem to know what they're doing, and my hat goes off to them
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Hey, I'm totaly cool with the real tuners. The ones that take the time and effort to make them quick little pocket rockets.

Its all the fakes that annoy me.....thats all we have here in Wichita....I've not seen a single fast honda, acura, etc. yet.

Uh... i just don't see who thought that a civic was a sports car.

Originally posted by Lessk
    Its all the fakes that annoy me.....thats all we have here in Wichita....I've not seen a single fast honda, acura, etc. yet.
    So true...so very true...
    So it looks like Sierra Mist soda is making a pretty big marketing push. Too bad I've been drinking it for years. It's called Sprite

Yeah. I went to the tack with these dudes that all had Hondas. they were all runnin High 16s, and even one of them is in car club here. There was another Honda CRX there that ran a 13.3..now he was a real tuner.
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

Originally posted by Shard
    Uh... i just don't see who thought that a civic was a sports car.
    who sees it as a sports car?!?!
    that's like saying Daewoo will be entering Winston Cup action next season!
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Originally posted by wrxlude
    who sees it as a sports car?!?!
    that's like saying Daewoo will be entering Winston Cup action next season!
    -STomp
    LoL, then maybe Kia?

Speaking of Kia, have you seen their crash test results? Kia=Pain!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast